Bolton and Magnusson at Finnish PL Tournament

Totally crazy and easy. NOTLD shoul be really interesting as Bolton is competing in that aswell. Glad andy is going back to raw DLing. Since KK or Benni doesnt pull in gear his geared record should be safe for now.

scary, I believe that Benny is going to smash Bolton now

Totally crazy and easy. NOTLD shoul be really interesting as Bolton is competing in that aswell. Glad andy is going back to raw DLing. Since KK or Benni doesnt pull in gear his geared record should be safe for now.

Benni has done a lot of suited DLing.

With this raw record, I think he could take the suited record quite easily at this point.

That shit is insane. I love the way he runs up to the bar, like he is as light as a feather and then proceeds to lift rediculous amounts of weight.

Has Konstantinovs confirmed yet?

He says he'll change Bolton to a fully raw meet, IE no belt. And Bolton says he'll only lift with a belt.

Neither is going to give in to the other's request so I don't think KK is going to the deadlift meet.

I would be more impressed if it was done drug free.
Except I don't see a drug free lifter ever pulling that much.

He says he'll change Bolton to a fully raw meet, IE no belt. And Bolton says he'll only lift with a belt.

Neither is going to give in to the other's request so I don't think KK is going to the deadlift meet.

Really? Damn, that's disappointing.

Well considering Bolton generally uses a belt for anything over 40%, that's not something he's likely to agree to.

creatine is basically steroids dude

two-thumbs-up.jpg

Out of left field but has Benni ever had his vert measured? I remember a video of him jumping in celebration after a pull and it looked like he was going to go through the roof. Pretty surreal to see a guy of his size jumping so high.

Back