Boldest thing the opposite sex did to get your attention.

Couple girls completely changed their identities long term to something they felt I would like lol yuck

A girl asked me at a house party "how would you like a blow job". I've been with her now for over the last 16 plus years....

when my girl wants me lay some pipe she just jams her butt into my crotch and bounces it around and makes fuck noises. i am ashamed to say this works every time, all of the time against me.

when my girl wants me lay some pipe she just jams her butt into my crotch and bounces it around and makes fuck noises. i am ashamed to say this works every time, all of the time against me.
lol that'll do it

Threatened suicide.

It was an ex gf, I said I was leaving her, she turns up at my flat, goes to my bedroom sits in corner and puts a load of pills in her mouth.

I assumed she wasn't going through with it, it was just for attention.

I forcibly removed pills myself just in case.

Dont worry, folks, she had last laugh; by end of our relationship it was me begging her to stay.

(she didn't; karma)

similar to this, though I had to wrestle a knife away instead of pills, or just flat out grabbing my junk like she was claiming it. Not the same woman.

As far as boldest, there are 2 that come to mind;

When I was 22 a 17 year old girl crawled into bed with me.

When I was 56, a friend's 22 year old daughter shows up at my house one afternoon, asks me "Do you want these?" and opens her coat.

Damn doog, how old you now?

o_O

A girl literally ripped my pants off. Buttons popped off and the shorts ripped. Then she started just grabbing at my cock like a maniac.

Another girl asked me on a date. She said, "dinner and a movie, or pizza and a fuck?"

Another girl snuck into my room and got naked in my bed and waited for me.

Lots of other ridiculous shit.

You must be such a lifeless heap after all that sex eh.

Lots of weird stories. The weirdest was with this British chick I worked with. I flirted with her a bunch knowing she lived with her long term Australian boyfriend but when I met him he was so cool I actually liked him more as a friend then I liked her. I stopped all flirting.

At the end of year party we are all together at a fancy Italian restaurant and her foot accidentally bumps into mine.

I move my foot and she finds it again. Weird. Then we are basically playing thumb war with our toes while she gives me the seductive eye. Her boyfriend is siting right next to her engaged in conversation. This goes on for an hour and I can't reposition myself.

We later go to karaoke where she plops herself on her left and her boyfriend is on her right. She continues to play footsie with me but this time there is no table hiding it. She's doing it out in the open and her boyfriend is steady looking at the both of us smirking.

I'm getting weirded out and trying to look other places but she grabs my foot with both of hers and pulls it towards her and she continues to stroke my shoe with the sole of her foot. Now she's doing that thing where she licks her teeth with her tongue. Her boyfriend is still looking at us. He is still smirking. I am still uncomfortable. I turn. She clamps my foot with both of hers and she starts making blow job motions with the karaoke microphone and I'm getting really weirded out. Her boyfriend sees all of this

I turn to focus on everyone else and she stops and kicks her pointy shoe into my shin HARD. I mean it really really hurt. I get up and walk out to use the restroom and when I come back in I reposition myself far away from her. She smirks at me for the rest of the night while her boyfriend carries on chatting with everyone else.

On Monday all was normal at work. Nothing was ever brought up. Nothing was awkward. She never flirted with me again. I am still friends with both her and her boyfriend (now ex) 9years later even though they both moved back to their respective countries.

TL/DR: big titied posh British coworker plays footsie with me for hours in front of her boyfriend and kicks me in the shin when I don't make a move in front of said boyfriend.

Dude he's a cuck. You could have hit that and he would have been ok with it.

My current girlfriend of four years saw me out with some buddies.
She said to me from a distance, "Hey you, I wanna suck your dick."

I said, "You had me at "hey", kiddo."

Dude he's a cuck. You could have hit that and he would have been ok with it.

I was 23 at the time. I didn't really understand the potential variations on relationships back then. In hindsight I turned down a lot of opportunities because a chick wasn't "single. "

I also thought she was too old for me. She was 30. Lol. The boyfriend was 34 which I thought was damn near retirement age.

I've made a lot of interesting friends in the last 13 years and Now hen stuff like this happens I just go with the flow.

Hahaha, i didnt read his post untik you said that.
what a bullshitter.
i see the sexually oppressed haters are still strong in this thread. Look my early to mid 20's were fun. I had sex in an alleyway outside a bar on new years eve, in a public park behind bushes, outdoors at an apartment complex on the staircase with a girl i just met an hour earlier. Ive had two chicks that were friends litteraly pull each other aside and argue who was going to get to have sex with me at a college dormitory (the loser had to wait until the following week when i met up with her at a Halloween party but they eventually both had their turn). Its actually a compliment guys think i must be lying. I wish i could say i still live tha tlifestyle, but im boring now. But if i died tommorow, i would never have to wonder about what I missed out on sexually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back