Bold predictions for 2013

Some predictions:
This is way out there, but Wanderlei Silva gets a couple of consecutive wins and actually makes one final respectable stand at a championships only to lose in another epic war and finally close out his legendary career
Anderson Silva seeing the payday and cementing legacy opportunity actively pursuits a throw down with Jon Jones at the end of the year. This coming after a dismantling of weidman and an closer than we all thought war with GSP.
Struve vastly improves, learns to use his reach effectively and by years end is considered a top 5 heavyweight
Jon Jones puts on 10 pounds and goes to where he belongs at heavyweight (not sure how bold this is)
In a full circle of sorts, Bonnar and Griffin coach a season on TUF
While JDS I predict keeps his belt and won't lose in 2013, someone will knock JDS down and be the first to truely rock him.

I think Brock will come out of retirement for the Mir rubber match.

I see Mir eating some more strawberries.

Pretty boring predictions there.

Mine:
1) A UFC fighter sex-tape will be "leaked."
2) Anderson is still champ.
3) TUF India will increase cross-cultural understanding of Hindus by intelligent people AND at the same time, also bring more racist jabs/innuendos/comments from the uncultured.

You are so wrong about your HW and WW predictions it's not even funny

Diaz will fight GSP to a decision, winning three rounds, but ultimately losing a decision to Georges. Diaz 1,2,5 #CeaserGraciejiujitsuwhat!

half of these are hardly bold, its like mclovin doing against the grain

You are never wrong my ass.

You bet on Shield against GSP.

You think wrestlers have chances against Jon Jones

You think Torres will best McDonald

All of this was BEFORE I became a pupil of Sensei Seagal.

I don't even consider myself the same person.

My top 6 predictions.

1. There will be NO superfights in 2013. No GSP vs Silva, Silva vs Jones or Jones vs whoever the heavyweight champion will be!
2. GSP and Silva will only defend their belts twice next year and still be champion at the end of the year.
3. The injury plague on 2012 will continue.
4. Female TUF coaches Rousey vs Tate, best TUF ratings in a long time!
5. Roy Nelson ends the year fighting in Bellator. He goes 0-2 in 2013 in the UFC and gets cut. He'll lose to 2 top 5 fighters. Dana hates Roy and will give him fights so he loses twice just so he can cut him!
6. The calendar year is never over until Faber gets a title shot. He still won't hold a belt though!

All of this was BEFORE I became a pupil of Sensei Seagal.

I don't even consider myself the same person.

You stop posting for so many bloody minutes, and this is the best excuse you have?
Trying to be funny?
Mods should just wasteland this, this is not even worth digging for fun,
after your prediction fails.

Benson will clean out 155 top to bottom and people will start demanding he moves up to WW.

You stop posting for so many bloody minutes, and this is the best excuse you have?
Trying to be funny?
Mods should just wasteland this, this is not even worth digging for fun,
after your prediction fails.

If venting your frustration onto me prevents you from causing harm to yourself/others, so be it.

I'm here for you man, let it out.

Most are feasible despite some not being probable.

GSP losing to Diaz though -- Never in a million years.

I've never lost a Vcash bet and never will. By the end of 2013 I'll be rolling in useless internet coin.

Silva won't lose, GSP wont lose and JDS won't lose v Overeem if they fight -- I wouldn't bet on Aldo v Frankie, I wouldn't bet on Jones v Machida 2.

Back