Bold prediction: McGregor by Unanimous Decision

That would be kind of boring. If your gonna take a fight against cowboy at least give the people something to be pumped about. I would consider a decision a failure IMO

Point fighter McGregor is definitely a real thing. It worked against Diaz in the rematch, and I can’t recall the last time someone so desperately needed a “W”.

Another marathon coming up.

ScentedViciousDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

I'm curious to see how he is mentally. He took a beating from Khabib and Floyd. Look at Ngannou after his Miocic fight.

Conor has already changed his fighting style (fighting with hands up high). He could be mentally fucked. Saturday will be interesting

I don't know if McGregor will win, but I'm certain of one thing - and the odds are very inviting: This is one of the fights of the Cerrone's life. A very good bet - and I will bet on this, one hundred percent - is OVER 1.5 ROUNDS. They are thinking McGregor will knock him out fast, but I'm sure that he will not. Maybe on 3rd round, but before... I really don't think so.

"If this pans out, I'll get so much praise on Sherdog. If it doesn't, I'll create a new account".

^ Actual thread title

Even if you are right you should not deserve any credit, anybody can throw a random prediction

I'm curious to see how he is mentally. He took a beating from Khabib and Floyd. Look at Ngannou after his Miocic fight.

Conor has already changed his fighting style (fighting with hands up high). He could be mentally fucked. Saturday will be interesting
Yes that's it, we don't know, but we know that he NEEDS to win... no matter how

UFC is desperate for an influx of much needed ratings and money, they need McGregor to win.

McGregor wins by TKO in the second round, Cerrone won't be able to use his grappling as McGregor will stuff most takedowns. I believe with McGregors speed and power he will be able to land a counter right which will spell trouble for Cerrone who succumbs to the pressure.

I will be absolutely shocked, very shocked if Cerrone wins this match. If he does, it is literally the end of the McGregor hype.

Back