Bold prediction: Conor by overhand left

Conor will get submitted or TKOd late in the 3rd or sometime during the 4th. He can't hurt Nate enough to discourage him, and Nate can definitely hurt/discourage Conor. Good fight while it lasts. Nate will be much harder to hit this time. Nate's legend continues to grow after this dramatic victory.

So you go out and spend all your time on our your phone and avoid the human contact all around you? If you break it down it's like 45 posts a day on the same thing over and over. I noticed the spelling mistakes right after, thanks though bro.
Correct, I actually walk around with a laptop and a charging pack in my backpack and all I do is post when I'm out in public.

I'm a fan of the Diaz Bros. I like their style. I'm not a fan of Conor flaunting his $hit 24-7.
But I admire Conor's striking, he is the more versatile striker. I think he will go back to the smoother and more fluid striking approach that got him where is his. A lot more kicks, especially sidekicks to the leg. And muay thai snap kicks to the lead leg. I don't think he will fish for that left as much. But he will time it and land it at the right moment.

Conor also brought in specific fighters to mimic what he will encounter with Nate.
Nate is durable as hell but he leaves himself open a lot.

Bold prediction, Conor will rock Nate with an overhand left, and finish him for the TKO.

Then Conor will face Alvarez for the LW strap.

Flame away....
This same thread has been made millions of times.

Conor is supposedly going to overhaul his entire game in just a few months lol right.

How is "conor by overhand left" bold prediction? Thats the only thing he does. Thats like saying "dog by bite."

Better hope Nates chins fails one of those overhand lefts. If not same as last time.

How is "conor by overhand left" bold prediction? Thats the only thing he does. Thats like saying "dog by bite."

Better hope Nates chins fails one of those overhand lefts. If not same as last time.

He throws straight lefts, and Nate countered it by throwing a looping right hook or slap away while turning with the punch. I saw footage of Conor sparring taller southpaws and he is throwing that left different. It's angled more as an overhand than a straight.

This same thread has been made millions of times.

Conor is supposedly going to overhaul his entire game in just a few months lol right.
I definitely think Conor will approach it differently. He approached the Diaz fight completely different than his previous ones.

Damn I'm so ready for this fight. The suspense is really built up and I honestly have no clue who to pick. I've been a fan of nate and nick for as long as I've been watching mma. I'm not a gigantic mcgregor fan but he is a real deal fighter and I do like watching him fight. Everything else about him is irrelevant to me. It's a pick em fight for sure both guys have the skills to win obviously.

Not that bold considering it's conor's best punch and the one he had the most successful with in the first fight. It's very possible that it goes down that way.

Bold prediction, Conor will rock Nate with an overhand left, and finish him for the TKO.

As bold as "Rickson by armbar" or "Nelson by overhand right" or "USADA by drug test".

That's not bold, it is literally the only way Conor can win this fight.

Conor McFlimFlam will get punished by Nate. Even Nates jab looked like it rearranged Conrads brain cells more than his left did to Nate.

As bold as "Rickson by armbar" or "Nelson by overhand right" or "USADA by drug test".

That's not bold, it is literally the only way Conor can win this fight.
Decision is the other way he can win. He is the faster, more agile man, he can spam kick the leg and retreat for 5 rounds.

Decision is the other way he can win. He is the faster, more agile man, he can spam kick the leg and retreat for 5 rounds.
Never seen him go beyound the third round in his whole career and his leg kicks are generally sub par.

Don't think there is any evidence that is likely to happen - it might but it's highly unlikely.

The point still stands, until then he never went beyond the third round in his entire career. He gassed bad in the second round and it would be a concern for me moving forward. Conor himself said he's only thrown 3 leg kicks in his entire career until then.

So if your going on evidence, all of my statement is true - Conor however made the needed adjustments, the leg kicks were there and although he gassed badly as predicted his recovery was so much better. He learned from that defeat and made adjustments to things he's never shown in his entire career, even outside the UFC - that is rare.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back