Bold prediction: Conor by overhand left

There's no way Conor subs Nate. Nate's BJJ is on a different level. He hasn't lost by sub in 10 years.
aldo had not lost by KO or TKO his entire career (or 11 years if u like) before conor dispatched of him in 13 seconds

also not getting subbed when youre badly rocked is really hard

Do you post in anything besides SBG related threads? If not your 5200 post in 4 months becomes even more worrisome.
I'm a college student that's been on break, sorry that I don't work at a factory 16 hours a day just to get by.

Nate will just fall to his guard if he gets hurt, no issues.

Connor by submission due to rolling spinning back kick to the thigh.

aldo had not lost by KO or TKO his entire career (or 11 years if u like) before conor dispatched of him in 13 seconds

also not getting subbed when youre badly rocked is really hard

True, to reinforce the unlikeliness though, Conor has no submission wins. And if he rocks Nate I doubt he will go for a sub, he would just finish it.

You need to give it a rest, you just make fellow Mcgregor fans look silly like yourself.

I want to know what you will do if that happens. Sure something not good, because you look very invested in this fight.

This sport is exciting because things that we think won't happens actually happens. If Conor does hurt Nate, and if the fight goes to the ground, there is a chance for him doing that.

You know it's a shit thread when CJohnny comes out to post.

Southpaw vs Southpaw. This will be a battle of the right hand. And Diaz has the superior right hand.
conor did catch him a lot with lefts in the first fight tho just sayin..{<Mcgoat}

I'm a college student that's been on break, sorry that I don't work at a factory 16 hours a day just to get by.
I don't either but I mean if you are on break maybe you might want to socalize with real in people in daily situations. A big part of college is being on a computer while doing assignments. You average 1300 posts a months and they are mostly on the same thing, seems a bit obsessive. I probably wouldnt mind but you rarely post anything that isn't cringe worthy. There is life besides these forums and SBG bro!

Last edited:
I don't either but I mean if you are on break maybe you might want to socalize with real in people in daily situations. A big part of college is being on a computer while doing assignments. You average 1300 posts a months and they are mostly on the same thing, seems a bit obsessive. I probably won't mind but you rarely post anything that isn't cringe worthy. There is life besides these forms and SBG bro!
Gone out 90% of nights this summer buddeh.
*forums, btw.

conor did catch him a lot with lefts in the first fight tho just sayin..{<Mcgoat}
Yes but he got torched by the jab of diaz which disrupted a lot of the things he did. <mma3>

But Conor already landed his left over and over on a short notice Nate. Why would this time be any different?

Gone out 90% of nights this summer buddeh.
*forums, btw.
So you go out and spend all your time on our your phone and avoid the human contact all around you? If you break it down it's like 45 posts a day on the same thing over and over. I noticed the spelling mistakes right after, thanks though bro.

if conor doesn't win, it means evil is stronger than good, and there is no god.

nate is like darth vader

the last fight was similar to when darth vader cut off luke's hand

we are now at the end of the final act. will our hero come through and defeat pure evil (nate diaz) ?

He did fight a little different in the Diaz fight it seems. Kind of as if he really started to believe that if he hit anybody with his left that they would go out. He's always been confident but that fight he was just throwing bomb after bomb. A month ago I really didn't care for this rematch but this last week or so I've really got excited for it. Makes it even better that we get to see Rumble and glover before that fight. These exciting fights get me feeling good the entire week leading up to it. I seriously can't wait for Saturday.

I'm a fan of the Diaz Bros. I like their style. I'm not a fan of Conor flaunting his $hit 24-7.
But I admire Conor's striking, he is the more versatile striker. I think he will go back to the smoother and more fluid striking approach that got him where is his. A lot more kicks, especially sidekicks to the leg. And muay thai snap kicks to the lead leg. I don't think he will fish for that left as much. But he will time it and land it at the right moment.

Conor also brought in specific fighters to mimic what he will encounter with Nate.
Nate is durable as hell but he leaves himself open a lot.

Bold prediction, Conor will rock Nate with an overhand left, and finish him for the TKO.

Then Conor will face Alvarez for the LW strap.

Flame away....
mcnugget will tap as soon as hes in a submission again.

Back