Bold prediction: Conor by overhand left

RichardWang

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Diaz Bros. I like their style. I'm not a fan of Conor flaunting his $hit 24-7.
But I admire Conor's striking, he is the more versatile striker. I think he will go back to the smoother and more fluid striking approach that got him where is his. A lot more kicks, especially sidekicks to the leg. And muay thai snap kicks to the lead leg. I don't think he will fish for that left as much. But he will time it and land it at the right moment.

Conor also brought in specific fighters to mimic what he will encounter with Nate.
Nate is durable as hell but he leaves himself open a lot.

Bold prediction, Conor will rock Nate with an overhand left, and finish him for the TKO.

Then Conor will face Alvarez for the LW strap.

Flame away....

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Conor will get a sub.

Or he will out cardio Nate.

Some shit that you won't expecting will happen.

All that training will pay off.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the Diaz Bros. I like their style. I'm not a fan of Conor flaunting his $hit 24-7.
But I admire Conor's striking, he is the more versatile striker. I think he will go back to the smoother and more fluid striking approach that got him where is his. A lot more kicks, especially sidekicks to the leg. And muay thai snap kicks to the lead leg. I don't think he will fish for that left as much. But he will time it and land it at the right moment.

Conor also brought in specific fighters to mimic what he will encounter with Nate.

Bold prediction, Conor will rock Nate with an overhand left, and finish him for the TKO.

Then Conor will face Alvarez for the HW strap.

Flame away....

Conor vs Alvarez for the heavyweight title is pretty bold

Southpaw vs Southpaw. This will be a battle of the right hand. And Diaz has the superior right hand.

Amazing prediction, TS. What's next Maia by submission?

Then Conor will face Alvarez for the HW strap.

Flame away....

I'm a huge Diaz fan, but think Connor will win, too. I predict Nate will be so focused on McGregor's hands that it leaves an opening for Connor's feet. I'm predicting Diaz gets caught with a spinning back kick to the stomach in the second or third round. Hoping like hell Nate wins, though.

Conor will get a sub.

Or he will out cardio Nate.

Some shit that you won't expecting will happen.

All that training will pay off.

You need to give it a rest, you just make fellow Mcgregor fans look silly like yourself.

Back