Bola Omoyele wants Hector Lombard to fight on the Wembley card but who can he fight?

juggernaut986

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
just read some chatter on Tuf Smashes contestant Bolas twitter will there be any top 10 Middleweight free during this time.. who should he fight?

Last edited:
Does Bola want to fight Hector or does he just want to see him on the card

Is there any way you could phrase this to make it more unclear?

Who cares what Bola wants? How is he relevant to Lombard or where he fights? I don't get it.

They're ATT team mates.

That makes more sense. If the Costa-Boetsch winner comes out unscathed then that'd fit in nicely, otherwise there isn't really anybody available and the Wembley card is about full anyway.

Won't happen. UFC London is full now anyway. Best card we've had in years can't complain.

Is Bola Hector's manager now? He'll come out and throw some salt into his opponents eyes? Mr Fuji Style!

Weidman vs Lombard please

Lombard boxing is explosive and vicious. Also, his kicks are very good. He is also the only man who outstriking/outboxing gegard mousasi. His wrestling is not that good as sonnen, but his boxing will make his TD's more dangerous. I think he is the only man to beat anderson. What do you think about this?

I think his lack of range and height will allow anderson to do whatever he wants to lombard. Maybe a Vitor syle frontkick to the face.

ill clarify everything lol Bola and Hector are friends and Bola wants Lombard on the London card and looking for a top ten opponent for Hector.

Is Bola Hector's manager now? He'll come out and throw some salt into his opponents eyes? Mr Fuji Style!

lol just friends looking out for friends also alot of these guys at ATT have believed that Hector should be up there if not at the top of the 185 division when everyone just doubted and hated. Big things to come from Hector.

Back