Boko Haram Strapped 10 Year Old Girl Suicide Bomber;19 Killed, 18 Injured

So angry reading that.....imagine what that little girl was feeling. I hope they burn these w@nkers alive

I doubt a 10 y.o. planned this on her own, so some sick people made a conscious decision to make this nightmare happen? Thats terrifying.

So angry reading that.....imagine what that little girl was feeling. I hope they burn these w@nkers alive

Some day someone might do something. I think the article said the US is disgusted (or something like that).

I don't know why the first-world countries don't unite their secret militias and just wipe this group out quick and easy. It must be because right now it's mostly inconsequential to anyone but Nigerians (mostly in the north/northeast).

It's a microcosm of push coming to shove and in the end the true peace-minded people of Nigeria (largely Christian) will fight back and then get blamed for it by left-wing historians. Something like that.

I doubt a 10 y.o. planned this on her own, so some sick people made a conscious decision to make this nightmare happen? Thats terrifying.

Obviously it's likely involuntary (in an informed adult sense - much like child marriage). So what's the hope for a girl-child suicide bomber? Less rape and oppression in the after life?

Some day someone might do something. I think the article said the US is disgusted (or something like that).

I don't know why the first-world countries don't unite their secret militias and just wipe this group out quick and easy. It must be because right now it's mostly inconsequential to anyone but Nigerians (mostly in the north/northeast).

It's a microcosm of push coming to shove and in the end the true peace-minded people of Nigeria (largely Christian) will fight back and then get blamed for it by left-wing historians. Something like that.

I think the west simply dont take it serious enough. People see this shit, get emotional and have a rant about muslims and move on. Specially in African countries where khawarij are openly living among people and no leaders do anything about them. In environment where people are uneducated and poor, its easy for them to emotionally brainwash people to do their dirty job. Why is it so hard for the Nigerians to arrest the leaders of Boko Haram and jail them for life?

Why is it so hard for the Nigerians to arrest the leaders of Boko Haram and jail them for life?

Is this an honest question that you have looked into in the past and now are trying to find help getting an answer for?

I think the west simply dont take it serious enough. People see this shit, get emotional and have a rant about muslims and move on. Specially in African countries where khawarij are openly living among people and no leaders do anything about them. In environment where people are uneducated and poor, its easy for them to emotionally brainwash people to do their dirty job. Why is it so hard for the Nigerians to arrest the leaders of Boko Haram and jail them for life?

Certainly the fact this area is still miles behind the majority of civilized humanity is a problem. Too, one gets the feeling that governments and their representative armies are more or less made up of warm bodies in quasi-uniforms collecting a paycheque.

I have no problem with government, although not just our government but Europeans, spending tax dollars to test out weaponry on these parasites.

I can't get numb to this. I'm pissed beyond moral parameters.

The victims would've eventually succumbed to Ebola or famine or something else anyhow.

There no ebola outbreak in Nigeria.

There is no famine.

Would it be cool if I played your game and said that the victims of 911 probably would have died from eating too many big-macs or OD'ed on prescription drugs? Would that be a meaningful statement to you? What about those who died in France? would it be cool if I said some edgy shit in regards to them?

Leave that kind of ignorance for the likes of AmericCANua, you're most likely better than the post you wrote.

And show some fucking respect for dead:If it happened to your family your tune would be a hell of a lot different.

Last edited:
Its Africa. No one cares.

Or we would, if we weren't currently too preoccupied caring about all the shit taking place in our own countries.

just ignore them, they will go away

that seems to be the approach anyway

I find it ironic that so many posters in here are calling for potential invasion of Nigeria over this, when the use of children for suicide bombings has been used so widely by Islamic groups in Iraq and Afghanistan for years.

Back