Boko Haram kill hundreds maybe 2000

UFC 200: Boko Haram vs General Butt Naked

Is benzoylecgonine going to be considered a banned PED?

If we are talking a warlord warrior prime General Butt Naked and benzoylecgonine is legal....General Butt Naked and his boys would probably eat up Boko Haram.

Is benzoylecgonine going to be considered a banned PED?

If we are talking a warlord warrior prime General Butt Naked and benzoylecgonine is legal....General Butt Naked and his boys would probably eat up Boko Haram.

What needs to be done is to get incorruptible, inspirational men like ECOMOG Captain, Okou Lajah who did peace-keeping during the the bad-old-days of Sierre Leon.

He was known as "Captain Evil Spirit" and while he practiced "bush justice" from time to time, he was extremely effective.

So many potential African Soleimani's get kicked to the curb because of nepotism and the insane levels of corruption.

You are one of the most psychotic and delusional posters on this board and it's scary to think that people like you are so strong in your beliefs.

The fact that you bring together radical Islamic militias in Nigeria and American (urban) pop culture shows more that you are expressing some sort of sexual frustration at women having relations with black men than anything. I'm not deluded about a thing, I see exactly what it is.

Honestly, wtf? 'the girls think it's cute, doe'? If you weren't serious I'd laugh... you need to be honest with yourself man and ask yourself why you have all this negativity, because to me it's clear as day :icon_lol:

Women are free to make wtevr mistakes they want these days lol. I've had 3 black GFs and get along as good/better with black dudes irl than I do modern white dudes. I just tell the truth, and with the blinders you have had on that may sound "different." When it comes to women, you get yours, I'll get mine, have fun.

This group continues to terrorize the north end of the country all the while the Nigerian president turns a blind eye. Instead he would rather give his daughter 80 luxury vehicles as a wedding gift. Nigeria has the military might and resources to do something about Boko Haram but chooses not to.

Sadly though I do not see any end in sight for these types of attacks in Nigeria. The government is just too corrupt and incompetent for there to be any real and lasting change.

As a religious person, I find it extremely hard to grasp that some people can be so certain that God/Allah wants them to kill people.

As you religious person, you should have an idea about delusions. That's what those f*ckers are experiencing. Delusions and are acting out their psychotic desires according to those delusions.

#Blacklivesmatter

Unless the killing isn't happening in a western country and committed by a white policeman, in which case fuck 'em.

This should be even bigger news than a cop shooting an unarmed thief in the U.S.

I suppose if Nigeria had more mineral wealth and resources to take, there'd be an intervention from the west.

if god is so great and powerful why doesn't he get rid of all these 'bad' people? why is he getting the likes of boko haram and isis to do his work? is he really just weak?

Golden Carp >>> God.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back