Boko Haram kill hundreds maybe 2000

Could we stop the whole "It's Africa not Islam" nonsense? I swear I must have made a million posts on this and I've literally never had a good response. The same tards who post this shit were the ones hailing Southeast Asian Muslim nations like Indonesia as proof of Islam not being the issue, not realizing the same shit is happening over there.

(Sub-Saharan) Africa has a lot of issues that has resulted in a lot of violence like civil war and ethnic conflicts but outside of the Islamic regions, where is the religious violence? Outside of the Islamic regions, of course. Kony and his band in the jungle? Where are these African Christians and shamans killing other people for not being their religion?

I'm not Africa and I'm not religious so I really have no stake in it. If someone can show me evidence pointing in a direction contrary to mine, I'll happily accept it. Until then could we just stop accepting the idea that Black Africans will kill each other over anything and that Islam could be anything when pretty much the vast majority of religious conflict in Africa, at least what is reported in the media, involves Islam somehow?

The Christian areas have just as much violence, they just use a different excuse. Take the Congo for example. Not Muslim, strong majority Christian. Or Rwanda. Not Muslim, strong majority Christian.

Take a vacation there, you should be safe. None of those dirty Muslims.

The Christian areas have just as much violence, they just use a different excuse. Take the Congo for example. Not Muslim, strong majority Christian. Or Rwanda. Not Muslim, strong majority Christian.

loss_for_words.gif

So the violence in those areas you say where the majority are Christian is carried about by the Christian population?

So the violence in those areas you say where the majority are Christian is carried about by the Christian population?

The violence in Rwanda has nothing to do with religion.

thise areas i say? its a fact. and yes, its its carried out by the majority christian population. and the minority muslim population.

Somalia has the reversed position with its muslim majority committing most of the violence. and some violence committed by christians.

Its almost like Africa is just a violent place no matter what specific religion they adhere to.

i'd be so nervous if i lived in certain african countries at the moment. i'd definitely try to arm myself, mind you getting a gun out there is probably very expensive for the average man.
if god is so great and powerful why doesn't he get rid of all these 'bad' people? why is he getting the likes of boko haram and isis to do his work? is he really just weak?

"God acts in mysterious ways"

Europeans gonna tribe against each other and not value life. The girls think it's cute, doe..

They do have a war every 50 years or so. More so in the Balkans/former Yugoslavia.

Africans gonna tribe against each other and not value life. The girls think it's cute, doe..

Same crap happens in the MiddleEast and Pakistan/Afghanistan. In Indonesia during the 80s the Malay Suharto regime slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Melanisians in East Timor.

Let all that bitterness out boy. You're a dying breed.

haha, American 'pop-culture' actually has you believing that, eh? I have 5 kids, my 'breed' isn't going anywhere. But yes, I'll agree with you in part, the amount of people with the sand AND brains to tell the truth or know what it is, is lowering in America. But don't let Nickelodeon delude you to reality, boy.

The violence in Rwanda has nothing to do with religion.

thise areas i say? its a fact. and yes, its its carried out by the majority christian population. and the minority muslim population.

Somalia has the reversed position with its muslim majority committing most of the violence. and some violence committed by christians.

Its almost like Africa is just a violent place no matter what specific religion they adhere to.

Ok guys . . . which is it?

Is that part of Africa just violent by nature and the folks there just happen to be Christian?

Ok guys . . . which is it?

Is that part of Africa just violent by nature and the folks there just happen to be Christian?

I would have to say that it is just a violent culture in all of sub saharan africa. the christian nations are certainly not any less violent, they just dont scream about god while they kill each other. The religion doesnt change the amount of actual violence.

If Africans had actually well trained well trained organized armies, the killing would be much worse.

They do have a war every 50 years or so. More so in the Balkans/former Yugoslavia.
How many people were killed during ww1 and ww2 (btw ww1 and ww2 were only about 20 years apart)?
How about during the cold war? Josef Stalin by himself was responsible for about 50 million death's , what about the others?

UFC 200: Boko Haram vs General Butt Naked

Africans gonna tribe against each other and not value life. The girls think it's cute, doe..

haha, American 'pop-culture' actually has you believing that, eh? I have 5 kids, my 'breed' isn't going anywhere. But yes, I'll agree with you in part, the amount of people with the sand AND brains to tell the truth or know what it is, is lowering in America. But don't let Nickelodeon delude you to reality, boy.

You are one of the most psychotic and delusional posters on this board and it's scary to think that people like you are so strong in your beliefs.

The fact that you bring together radical Islamic militias in Nigeria and American (urban) pop culture shows more that you are expressing some sort of sexual frustration at women having relations with black men than anything. I'm not deluded about a thing, I see exactly what it is.

Honestly, wtf? 'the girls think it's cute, doe'? If you weren't serious I'd laugh... you need to be honest with yourself man and ask yourself why you have all this negativity, because to me it's clear as day :icon_lol:

"God acts in mysterious ways"

"God's choices in inflicting suffering are not satisfactory to us, nor are they understandable, unless innocence offends him. Clearly he needs some help in directing the blind fury with which he flogs the earth."
Thomas Harris, Hannibal

I volunteer a few evenings a month of my time talking with newly arrived Ibo, Benin and Yoruba immigrants. I provide a "familiar" face, try to but them at ease, counsel them on getting acclimated to Canada (how to dress warm, social services, job search, adult education, not using corporal punishment as a first option, where to score the best ox tail, etc). The younger arrivals (the under thirty set) are literally burning with hatred at Boko Harem, the incompetence and corruption of Goodluck, and Islam in general.

I always tell them to "leave the beef in Africa" and concentrate on building a good life here in the best of all First Worlds.

But more and more these days, those words have no conviction when I say them.

All I can think about is revenge.

I literally fantasize about necklacing Muslims (any Muslims,) after reading the latest atrocities in Nigeria.

It's difficult sometimes to remain rational.

It's totally impossible to keep any kind of faith in regards to there ever being justice for all all those innocence who have been sacrificed to that Eshu Moon Demon. I wish I had just a little bit of power in this world.

it's been said before brah.. we get it, you like to blame Islam for everything.

What are you talking about you dumb fuck? Are you saying that boko haram isn't killing in the name of Islam? People like you are the reason the west is going downhill.

You are one of the most psychotic and delusional posters on this board and it's scary to think that people like you are so strong in your beliefs.

The fact that you bring together radical Islamic militias in Nigeria and American (urban) pop culture shows more that you are expressing some sort of sexual frustration at women having relations with black men than anything. I'm not deluded about a thing, I see exactly what it is.

Honestly, wtf? 'the girls think it's cute, doe'? If you weren't serious I'd laugh... you need to be honest with yourself man and ask yourself why you have all this negativity, because to me it's clear as day :icon_lol:

One can only hope he doesn't inflict any of the vile goo that is fermenting in his scabby likkle psyche, on his five children.

The world doesn't need anymore people like him.

Back