Boetsch and Dos Santos post fight picture (Yikes!!)

JDS looked like the clown zombie on one of the zombie videos I watched.. forgot the title though, pix anyone?

LMFAO! I was gonna say clown but afraid to say it cuz I got mad respect but ya I was thinking that.

i could only think about this guy

Popo2.PNG

JDS oh my. never thought JDS will be beaten up like that

You can tell the Barbarians eye got pretty messed up from that poke. Also I believe JDS is impossible to cut, imagine what Brock would have looked like if that would have gone for 5 rounds.

Kudos to JDS for posing in pictures even after such a beatdown and not hiding away.

That pic of Junior is disgusting. He still has to be in a world of hurt none of us will ever experience right now.

That pic of Junior is disgusting. He still has to be in a world of hurt none of us will ever experience right now.

I can only imagine the look on his wife's face when she saw him post fight.

I would not allow anyone to take my picture if i looked like that...

And I felt bad for JDS when he asked "Why are you doing that?" He's a nice guy, you could tell his feelings were hurt. I'm glad Joe got people to cheer.

Damn that's a brutal picture, JDS must look even worse right now, major credit for surviving though.

On another note, I really dislike that guy in the pic above (the most recent TUF winner).

Edit: Woot! Brown belt.

Last edited:
Wow. I have a feeling that ass whoopin Cain put on Junior is going to become legendary.

Back