Bodyfat of masvidal and khabib

lmfao he couldnt even get past damien maia he knows damn well khabib throws him around like a kid wrestling with his dad
You do realize Maia is actually a better grappler and much bigger than Khabib but struggled to do anything other than hang onto Jorge's back

5_to_8_percent_main.jpg

5% body fat
Yeah I think people are really under estimating how wildly uncommon 5% body fat actually is. It's almost purely people who compete in aesthetic fitness or stuff where appearance is everything like modeling.

Edit: Figured I should add pure endurance athletes as well. Them runners and cyclists can get pretty damn lean.

Closest to 5% BF was probably Barboza who was ripped like shreds which means he will probably be losing a good amount of muscle to make 145.

Source :bjpenn.com

Masvidal saying he would accept to fight khabib witha good deal because the cut would be very hard for him now.

That i can agree, but then he add that he is 5% bodyfat and the rest is 17-18 pounds of water....

No disrespect to jorge but the guy is not 5% body fat....everyone have to realize that 5% is almost a bodybuilding contest shape. You feel like shit at 5%, it's too low.

Bodyfat tests aren't accurate, not even the best one! This is one of the case were the eyes test may be better. I agree that you can be low bodyfat and not look like it if you dont have muscle..but still 5% ? No way!

I see and hear so many ridiculous claim about bodyfat and most of those guys are like 5% more then they think.

Lol at Masvidal being 5% body fat. He s more like 15%.

Hey breaking news, Jorge Masvidal is pretty stupid!
Congrats. Wasn’t just recently he was trying to talk about fighting IQ as maths and looked like a fool?

Yeah I think people are really under estimating how wildly uncommon 5% body fat actually is. It's almost purely people who compete in aesthetic fitness or stuff where appearance is everything like modeling.

Edit: Figured I should add pure endurance athletes as well. Them runners and cyclists can get pretty damn lean.

Endurance athletes would get no lower than 8 percent. 10 percent is all abs in for most people. 5 percent is contest lean and is extremely difficult to hit for more than a few hours.

jorge trying to fight khabib now to avoid usman lol
Sooo you don't listen to Jorge's interviews. He's looking for the biggest money fights Marty isn't that fight he's a great fighter, nobody cares about him though because his personality sucks he thinks he's prolific when he grabs a mic but he's not.

khabib is champ and beat the UFC Cash cow handily thus in many people's eyes giving him more stock. Hence the money fight.
Last, Jorge was fighting street fights for pennies against guys that were almost twice the size of him... He's not ducking man.

Source :bjpenn.com

Masvidal saying he would accept to fight khabib witha good deal because the cut would be very hard for him now.

That i can agree, but then he add that he is 5% bodyfat and the rest is 17-18 pounds of water....

No disrespect to jorge but the guy is not 5% body fat....everyone have to realize that 5% is almost a bodybuilding contest shape. You feel like shit at 5%, it's too low.

Bodyfat tests aren't accurate, not even the best one! This is one of the case were the eyes test may be better. I agree that you can be low bodyfat and not look like it if you dont have muscle..but still 5% ? No way!

I see and hear so many ridiculous claim about bodyfat and most of those guys are like 5% more then they think.

They are not even 10%

Back