Bodyfat of masvidal and khabib

YouCrazyIntheHeadMan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Source :bjpenn.com

Masvidal saying he would accept to fight khabib witha good deal because the cut would be very hard for him now.

That i can agree, but then he add that he is 5% bodyfat and the rest is 17-18 pounds of water....

No disrespect to jorge but the guy is not 5% body fat....everyone have to realize that 5% is almost a bodybuilding contest shape. You feel like shit at 5%, it's too low.

Bodyfat tests aren't accurate, not even the best one! This is one of the case were the eyes test may be better. I agree that you can be low bodyfat and not look like it if you dont have muscle..but still 5% ? No way!

I see and hear so many ridiculous claim about bodyfat and most of those guys are like 5% more then they think.

Yeah people generally have no fucking clue about body fat % numbers. No way Masvidal is even close to 5%. He is probably somewhere around 12-14% quite honestly.

People don't just walk around at 5% either, it's unhealthy and not optimal for performance whatsoever.

Jorge has visible fat around his waste/abdomen.

Not even at LW Masvidal was close to 5%, now he always brags about eating junk food and how he doesn't have to worry about weight cutting, I'm pretty sure he have added some body fat since he moved at WW

He ballooned up for a while, probably 18-21% range. Now that he's active probably 12-15%. Still isn't shredded and for sure not before the weight cut.

5% at 190 lbs on his frame would make Romero look small.

Masvidal's BF% is about the same number as the age Pat Berry meets his women.
The closest any fighter is to a walking around BF% of 5 is gonna be Sage Northcutt.

5_to_8_percent_main.jpg

5% body fat

Not everyone can be a shredded 260 lbs and 3% body fat like us Sherdoggers

lmfao he couldnt even get past damien maia he knows damn well khabib throws him around like a kid wrestling with his dad

lmfao he couldnt even get past damien maia he knows damn well khabib throws him around like a kid wrestling with his dad

Everyone still wants the chance, regardless of the odds, because you never know for sure...

matt-serra-ufc-68-belt-750.jpg

Huge Mas fan, but 5%? Come awn man...

No way, Jorge is 5% bodyfat. Dude love’s fast food/pizza it’s all over his YouTube.

Back