Body shots

Lustercross

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why on earth did Erick stop putting in the body shots and body kicks? I understand he was gassed but even when he was gassed, he hurt Matt with a body shot. I don't understand?!?

His face was getting mashed in, couldn't think properly.

couldn't lift his leg + brown raping him

Gassed, mental game in the ring is lacking, and Brown on dat ass non stop doesn't help.

After Brown got up from the RNC attempt he was focused on protecting his body. He kept his stance in good position to defend and to catch any body kicks Silva threw. Silva got taken down off a kick or two if I recall correctly.

The only time I remember Silva catching Brown to the body with punches was with a counter shot while Brown was unloading shots on him. That isn't a good way to land punches. He had the kicks but it's harder to kick going backwards and that is the only direction Silva went in after round 1.

Brown was aware that all he had to do was protect his body and just focus on accumulating damage. Silva had to work for those shots he landed that hurt Brown and he also had to avoid the clinch and telegraphing all his punches to the body would just get them clinched up.

It's kind of unusual how hurt Brown gets from body shots.

After Brown got up from the RNC attempt he was focused on protecting his body. He kept his stance in good position to defend and to catch any body kicks Silva threw. Silva got taken down off a kick or two if I recall correctly.

The only time I remember Silva catching Brown to the body with punches was with a counter shot while Brown was unloading shots on him. That isn't a good way to land punches.

Brown was aware that all he had to do was protect his body and just focus on accumulating damage. Silva had to work for those shots he landed that hurt Brown.

This.

brown just kept swarming him, and brown knew they were coming by then and even caught one. simple explanation is he was too busy getting his ass kicked to shit.

So when your gassed you can't throw body shots??? Yet he kept throwing wild punches to the face???

He barely threw anything. All he could muster was a few wild punches to try to slow down the onslaught.

brown was hurt with almost every body shot he ate. he was also hurt by body shots against amir and mein.... I don't think I've ever seen him rocked from a shot to the head, but he's susceptible to the body shots, for sure.

Back