Body language expert Mark Bowden breaks down Ronda Rousey through her career:

She did seem more irritable and angry before the Holly fight but she was going to get that beating regardless imho.

The fuck? That was hardly anything insightful.

walking around in public with your face in a pillow is not a good look

It's a video worth watching in spite of the fact that Rousey is the one being analyzed. Your instant-gratification can look for capitulation elsewhere <Lmaoo>.
Ain't nobody got patience for 9 minutes of Ronda

Would love for this guy to do a live stream. One of the reasons I hate the fox broadcast is that they don’t show the entrances. I pick out bad performances all the time watching entrances and body language during the intros.

Good post TS. Anymore from this guy?

Remember the wave of so called body language "experts" at the time Conor was on his undefeated rise? It's complete bogus most of the time because while there can be certain tells, they extrapolate all sorts of mystical shit into it and pretend to be able to predict the future. Looooots of conjecture and snakesmanship.

There is certainly something to this, but in hindsight its almost annoying.

Will watch later, thanks TS

What body are we talking about, judo or weigh in?

Is there a problem with discussing former UFC fighters on here?

Every recent Ronda thread could be titled "look how much this person sucks." I just think it's interesting that people were clamoring for her to go away and now that she has people are still bringing her up with the sole intention of bashing her. Why care so much about a fighter you don't like? Especially one that's not even a fighter anymore.

Man, you guys should really move on with your lives. She's gone, she's moved on, you should do the same.

large.gif

Poor thing...this one's on me.

6c94a266a67ca0cfbc93ce6e38bfd244_original.jpg

giphy.gif

ronda actually tried to shake bethes hand for a moment, til she saw betch begin to scream at her....
J8Omr30.gif
rousey-gif.gif

Last edited:
All of these bash Ronda threads are really sad. That haters just can't let her go, she's happy and you guys should be now that she's retired. I think that some of the shertarded haters hate her so much is because they know that she wouldn't give them the time of day. That is if they ever got out of mommie's basement.

Fascinating video. I liked hearing that guy talk.

Also he looks like...

visKYwX.gif

Every recent Ronda thread could be titled "look how much this person sucks." I just think it's interesting that people were clamoring for her to go away and now that she has people are still bringing her up with the sole intention of bashing her. Why care so much about a fighter you don't like? Especially one that's not even a fighter anymore.
I miss Ronda and her ways but not the Rabid fans who made outrageous claims that she would mop the floor with all men at 135 besides maybe the top 5.

I miss Ronda and her ways but not the Rabid fans who made outrageous claims that she would mop the floor with all men at 135 besides maybe the top 5.

I also agree. I was a fan but admitted she was flawed. And to be fair, I would have the same problem if people were starting thread after thread bashing Sage Northcutt(sp) after he retired. I'm not a Sage fan. But people aren't really bashing him now so it's different.

Back