Body kick knockouts.

CC KO'd Magomedov

but this is my personal favorite

Musashi rarely KO's, but this was great

Yoshiro Maeda vs Charlie Valencia. Nice fight, although ended in 1st round. Very nice, clean body kick TKO. I believe it was WEC 32.

Machida of course had a knockdown against Ortiz

in K-1 there is a lot of them. Not TKO/KO's but knock downs.

loved David L on Chainsaw..

love the work Siver does with the spin kicks.

My buddy served overseas and visited Thailand with a few friends. They always visited local Muay Thai matches and he had some cool stories about the fights.

One particular match, the guys are fighting, doing their thing, when one guy kicks his opponent so hard in the thigh that the opponent passes out right there on the spot. The fight didn't go on very long, so the opponent didn't pass out due to a combo fatigue and the kick. It was just such a hard kick to the thigh that the blood rushed from the rest of his body straight straight to his leg, and he passed out.

I wish I could kick that hard.

..........This seems physiologically impossible, at least given the explanation. There is no way the body pulls blood away from the brain for anything. At least none that I know of, the body would keep pumping blood to the brain over other vital organs let, alone a leg. It seems to me that its more likely that he just hit the floor and quit. I may be wrong and there may be a possible reason for this. Please explain if you know.

Seems like a good place to put my old Benny The Jet HL:

This is a great brawl, and a good liver kick for the finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back