Body kick knockouts.

robin101

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys

Since muay thai, kickboxing, kyokushin etc are prevalent in MMA, does anyone have any good footage of body kick knockdown, finishers etc. The best ones. Know they are harder to land in MMA because of takedowns etc, but im sure they happen sometimes.

any footage would be awsome.

Thanks

Hey guys

Since muay thai, kickboxing, kyokushin etc are prevalent in MMA, does anyone have any good footage of body kick knockdown, finishers etc. The best ones. Know they are harder to land in MMA because of takedowns etc, but im sure they happen sometimes.

any footage would be awsome.

Thanks

well Bas Rutten ruptured his opponent's liver once, ending the match

Cro Cop dropped someone with a liver kick (I think it was Herring?).

Horrible delayed reaction...the guy backed up and looked like he was trying to scratch an itch. Then the pain hit and he dropped in the corner.

thats what i mean man, MMA is becomeing more grapple focussed, which means we will see less body/ leg kicks. But they still have some use. Though more limited these days

Horrible delayed reaction...the guy backed up and looked like he was trying to scratch an itch. Then the pain hit and he dropped in the corner.

Bob sapp.

Heath and Bob are polar opposites :p

Well Cung Le of course! He was unlucky in the first fight, and in the 2nd it was only a matter of time before he got his own back.

Last edited:
That black canadian fighter, david loseau(sp) did a turning back kick on someone that crumpled them and effectively finished the fight , awhile back now

The funniest was David Louiseau on Charles McCarthy. Man i can't stand him...

My buddy served overseas and visited Thailand with a few friends. They always visited local Muay Thai matches and he had some cool stories about the fights.

One particular match, the guys are fighting, doing their thing, when one guy kicks his opponent so hard in the thigh that the opponent passes out right there on the spot. The fight didn't go on very long, so the opponent didn't pass out due to a combo fatigue and the kick. It was just such a hard kick to the thigh that the blood rushed from the rest of his body straight straight to his leg, and he passed out.

I wish I could kick that hard.

From kyokushin -roughly half is body kick knockdowns and knockouts

That black canadian fighter, david loseau(sp) did a turning back kick on someone that crumpled them and effectively finished the fight , awhile back now
David Loiseau vs Charles McCarthy, back before Franklin turned Loiseau into a broken fighter.

Filipovic vs. Ibragim Magomedov, CC 2005.

From kyokushin -roughly half is body kick knockdowns and knockouts

I love this guys videos, he has a few highlights of just pure head kick knockouts, low kick knock outs etc, great stuff.

My fav MMA body kick knockouts are definitely The Crow vs McCarthy and Crocop vs Magomedov, pretty sure both were mentioned here.

Machida vs Ortiz had an AWESOME knockDOWN so that doesn't count, but he sent Tito crippling to the mat with a beautifully timed knee.

lol - def not Bob Sapp. It's at 24 seconds into this video

Is it Herring?

Yeah, that's a nice, similar one. That's on there too.

Yes that was his fight with Herring, finished with BRUTAL GnP.

Denis Siver hates your liver...

2uol66q.gif

siver.gif

2v9x0l4.gif

Back