1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Body Fortress Products

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by 48LawsOfPower, Oct 30, 2005.

1. 48LawsOfPower

48LawsOfPower Yellow Belt

So I know these products are at Wal Mart, I saw the Glutamine and the Creatine. I tried the Whey Powder , but I dont really like the taste plus it has barely no carbs which I need being a hardgainer. I prefered the EAS Whey at Wal Mart. My question is , is the Creatine and Glutamine worth getting? Are these products any good? I usually look on Bulk Nutrition for reviews but they dont have any for Body Fortress, Any input would be appreciated by you guys.

2. ill admit i usually buy the whey when im low on cash. not too bad i believe. someone here (maybe boondock) said he tried the nos, and it made a huge difference in his appearance, but none really in strength.

3. 48LawsOfPower

48LawsOfPower Yellow Belt

thanks for the response, I really dont care for the taste of the BF Whey. I mean its not bad but I prefer the EAS or ON. Im really just wondering if anyone had tried the Creatine or Glutamine and if its worth getting.

4. i personally wouldnt buy it. but it might be good.