Body fat percentage BJ Penn Sean Sherk

so it looks like BJ at 12, sherk at 8?...would this be walk around weight or after they cut?

It's not impossible to have below 5%, that's BS. Obviously it depends on the person though, some people can't. Also, some people will look different even at the same percentage, so I wouldn't judge Penn vs. Sherk based purely on musculature. There's no way Penn was at 10% or above, that would be stupid if you were cutting, since some of that fat could easily drop without you having to dehydrate. 7-8% tops for any serious athlete who's cutting weight, 5% more likely.

Its not impossible, I know I didn't say that.

But keeping at it for any longer then a week or something will make you very ill. As I know I said above, BBers do drop that low but only until competition time. Then they go back to normal.

Note my use of time frames. You're basically saying falling won't mean you're dead in a snap shot in time, but what I'm saying is that when you hit the ground you will be.

Aren't similes fun.

Its not impossible, I know I didn't say that.

But keeping at it for any longer then a week or something will make you very ill. As I know I said above, BBers do drop that low but only until competition time. Then they go back to normal.

Note my use of time frames. You're basically saying falling won't mean you're dead in a snap shot in time, but what I'm saying is that when you hit the ground you will be.

Aren't similes fun.

Alright, I'll take your word for it, you certainly know more about this than me :) I'm just going on personal experience with people who are at pretty low body fat for extended periods (measured, so I know). But as to whether it's unhealthy, I totally agree.

so it looks like BJ at 12, sherk at 8?...would this be walk around weight or after they cut?

Who knows what there walk around BF is becasue Penn get's fat alot and probably get around 20 percent between fights

Back