Bobby Lashley

Yeah he did give an interview saying he was going to take fights on his way down to 205. He should do it. He was/is way over-muscled for a guy whos going to likely win most of his fights by decision. Hes going to need the cardio. Also, he did most of his wrestling on the senior circuit at like 211 pounds and they make weight much more often. Im rooting for him, hes a legit wrestler. Aside from his 3 national NAIA titles and silver at the military worlds, he has some good wins domestically and placed 3rd at the 2003 trials which is huge.

This is pretty much how I feel. People hate on him because he went the WWE rout to make some money, but he does have legit credentials and a 10-2 MMA record. He may never be top 10 material, but in a division that is, and always will be weak, he is a welcomed edition IMO.

I don't think he'll even make it to the UFC but Bellator or WSOF should pick him up. He'd fuck up the rollie pollie HW's in Bellator like Eric Prindle and Ryan Martinez.

He is on TNA wrestling which is on Spike. He has been rumored to WSOF for awhile, but with the TNA deal and a bit of twitter chatter I think he comes to BEllator to get a rematch with James Thompson, a fight that many people (aside from the judges) felt that Bobby won.

I would like to see Greg the hammer valentine in the ufc. Probably the best elbows I've ever seen.

[YT]0N8wf2klyGk[/YT]

Last saw him lose to Thompson lol

This is pretty much how I feel. People hate on him because he went the WWE rout to make some money, but he does have legit credentials and a 10-2 MMA record. He may never be top 10 material, but in a division that is, and always will be weak, he is a welcomed edition IMO.

People hate on jacked fighters too. Its true. They take the whole "muscles dont win fights" "technique over strength" too far.

funny to see him mentioned, I just randomly watched him guillotine some poor bastard from front headlock and leave him asleep on the floor. he's a danger

They're pushing him as a challenger for Daniel Bry - I mean, Eric Young in TNA. Don't expect him to step back into MMA anytime soon.

He lost a tonne of weight and has resumed his improv career on Whose Line is it Anyway.

If he can pull off the F5 then I would welcome him to face DC at UFC Mania. 80,000 seat capacity. :icon_lol:

It's pretty much just the waiting game. HE has a break from TNA coming up soon So we'll find out what he's gonna do then. He said he's def making a come back. WE have yet to see his true ceiling. HE fought griggs with mono and beat the tar outta him till his body just shut down. and he arguably beat Thompson. He struggles with the top guys but I would still like to see how far he could make it.

Come on you guys he's not a bad HW. He's got good wrestling. The cardio is very poor. He's improved though. He's shown some submissions recently and has got a decent record. He'd prob be the WSOF HW champ. Just wish he took it more seriously

Back