Bobby Knuckles took Romero’s soul/career

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His orbital bone will never be the same and if I’m being honest his Reaper nickname is probably way more fitting now.

Broke Cannonier’s arm.
Ruined Till’s knee.
Ruined York’s orbital bone.

Romero never was the same after Whittaker took his soul was he?

What? After the first loss to Whitaker he KO'd Rockhold. After the second loss he had a very exciting, very close fight with Costa that could've gone either way. Then in his last fight he lost a boring, but somewhat close decision to Israel. He may have slowed down abit, but I think that has more to do with him being in his mid forties, than it has to do with him losing to Bobby Knuckles. This thread seems very random.

I don't know about his career, I thought Homero won the Izzy fight 1,2,5. And he almost beat Costa as well.

But he definitely took a lot out of Romero. He fully shut out Romero's wrestling, and Romero never tried a grappling heavy gameplan again. And Romero 2, both took a lot of damage, but Whittaker demolished Romero's orbital, and I thought he noticeably slowed after Whittaker 2. It took a lot out of Whittaker as well though, I wouldn't say he took either his soul or his career. He definitely took his orbital though.

Cry? Remind me who is in the ufc on a 3 fight win streak over top contenders and who is on a 3 fight losing streak and was booted out of the organisation. We’re over here cheering.
Get a clue moron. You sound like a butthurt abbo having Yoel live rent free in your head talking like that.

What? After the first loss to Whitaker he KO'd Rockhold. After the second loss he had a very exciting, very close fight with Costa that could've gone either way. Then in his last fight he lost a boring, but somewhat close decision to Israel. He may have slowed down abit, but I think that has more to do with him being in his mid forties, than it has to do with him losing to Bobby Knuckles. This thread seems very random.

Nice cat

It's true.

Romero was afraid of wars after that fight, Costa walked him down and saluted him.

Crazy how bad those beatings were on both.

Aside from all the arguing in this thread it’s safe to say both men weren’t the same after the 2 wars they had with eachother

Back