Bobby knuckes vs kelvin is such a great matchup

Straddling the fence while posting a few meaningless gifs for likes?

I like it, a no-lose situation.

Sadly most posters on this forum are like you. I thought i'd actually be conversing with knowledgeable people when I signed up ha
"Knowledgeable people"

Makes a thread titled "Robert Whittaker would easily beat everyone at Light Heavy Weight right now"

Do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.

@The Witcher ?

What exactly don't you understand in that post? Seems pretty straight forward.

But again, can't expect you to think too hard. You'll give yourself a headache.

Oh

You're one those guys that takes pride in how long he's been shitposting on a forum

Good one bro, I'm sure you're a real stud irl

A lot of white belts/yellow belts are trolls who had an old account or noobs who just started watching MMA. Not sure which one you are, but from the shit posts I have seen from you on here, it's probably one of the 2.

3xjI6q.gif

@The Witcher ?

What exactly don't you understand in that post? Seems pretty straight forward.

But again, can't expect you to think too hard. You'll give yourself a headache.
'It will be easier for gastelum (against whittaker than jacare)'
Gastelum already got past Jacare. Your statement only meant one thing.

'It will be easier for gastelum (against whittaker than jacare)'
Gastelum already got past Jacare. Your statement only meant one thing.
I cleared up what I meant twice already for you..

Not an easier win, easier to deal with in terms of size difference. Jacare was significantly bigger compared to Gastelum.

You don't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box.

The size will be easier to deal with, i didn't say he was an easier win. In fact, I never said Gastelum would win.
What exactly do you still not understand?

I cleared up what I meant twice already for you..

What exactly do you still not understand?
easier to deal with,, easier path to victory,, easier outcome of fight,, easier WIN. LMAO

easier to deal with,, easier path to victory,, easier outcome of fight,, easier WIN. LMAO
You're such a retard, it's unbelievable.

The size will be easier to deal with. It doesn't mean the skill set will.

You're so easily triggered its hilarious, i didnt name call once BTW. I knew what you meant i just pounced on an unexplained viewpoint and rolled with it, why are you so high strung ?

Very excited about this match up. Kelvin is a hard match up for anyone but does have holes in his game. If anyone said 2 years ago Whittaker would be the champ after beating Jacare and Romero twice and causing Gsp to hand over the belt that looked very much it was done of fear of the Reaper, you would of fainted. The young man has come the fuck out of nowhere and beat the scariest guy in the sport twice, out grappled one of the best grapplers and has beat up Hall, Brunson and Tavares. If Chris cant get the takedown which looks that way, Whittaker imo gets the late finish. Lukes only chance these days is to jump on mistakes like Chris and Bisping. Kelvin could land that straight left and thats Bobbys weakness as we saw with Romero. Costa is fucking exciting and look forward to his future. What if Moose and Rory come back, MW right now has the craziest line up ever in any combat sport imo. And you never know, imagine Silva came back in the mix.....

I think Whittaker should win, but he better be on his game because Gas can knock anyone out with that left hand. He will land on Rob is just a matter of when and how Whittaker can deal with it. He showed amazing resilience against Yoel.

You're a triggered, bitchmade little pussy who immediately resorts to ad hominem attacks. I can already tell the relationships in your life all suffer from your dickhead demeanor.

You're so easily triggered its hilarious, i didnt name call once BTW. I knew what you meant i just pounced on an unexplained viewpoint and rolled with it, why are you so high strung ?
So now that you're out of arguments you focus on the fact that I insulted you. I see.

You're a triggered, bitchmade little pussy who immediately resorts to ad hominem attacks. I can already tell the relationships in your life all suffer from your dickhead demeanor.
So much anger in this post.

Also too specific to not be talking about yourself.

While they both have some blemishes on their resume, I feel that they are both at their pinnacle in the fight game. Its awesome when you get to see two lions in the prime of their careers.

Imo these guys along with tj have the most aesthetically pleasing style to watch.
Imo it goes Tj, Kelvin, Robert

I've wanted to see this fight for a while. There may not be much hype to see this but I think it could turn out to be one of the most entertaining fights the UFC could make.

I don't think Gastelum is top tier material.

Whittaker should win, with ease.

sure, it will be a fun fight. probably a year too soon for Kelvin, and he'll be a very game opponent until he isn't.

odds probably should be 4-1 but will likely end up around 5-2. and i'd bet Whittaker -250 in a heartbeat.

Stellar matchup. There's absolutely no doubt about that.
I think Bobby K takes this on points. More volume landed by virtue of a great variety of strikes. Who do you think gets the W?

I think they Are both equally as fast and explosive. I think kelvin has an edge in the dirty boxing against the cage type of fight. If he can get the fight to slow down I think he takes it. I'm really hyped for this one.

Back