Bobby knuckes vs kelvin is such a great matchup

Didn't know you knew math. Not bad for a piss belt.
Oh

You're one those guys that takes pride in how long he's been shitposting on a forum

Good one bro, I'm sure you're a real stud irl

Not an easier win, easier to deal with in terms of size difference. Jacare was significantly bigger compared to Gastelum.
They are so close to the same thing haha

Gastelum only beats guys on his 40s so i got Rob then

Oh

You're one those guys that takes pride in how long he's been shitposting on a forum

Good one bro, I'm sure you're a real stud irl
A lot of white belts/yellow belts are trolls who had an old account or noobs who just started watching MMA. Not sure which one you are, but from the shit posts I have seen from you on here, it's probably one of the 2.

A lot of white belts/yellow belts are trolls who had an old account or noobs who just started watching MMA. Not sure which one you are, but from the shit posts I have seen from you on here, it's probably one of the 2.
Pretty impressive that I'm relatively new and already know more than you, wouldn't u say?

Pretty impressive that I'm relatively new and already know more than you, wouldn't u say?
You thinking you know more doesn't actually mean you know more.

It just makes you a low IQ retard who thinks he knows more.

Whittaker used to be a WW. Can you imagine Jacare ever making WW? That pretty much answers the question.

Haha
Answering a question with another question doesnt always answer the question, especially not in this case.

ha

Whos better then whittaker?
I feel Romero won the 2nd fight. I also think Weidman and Luke are better. I also like the way Costa is developing.

Oh and Wonderboy is better than Rob.

@The Blob is the same guy who started the thread

"
Robert Whittaker would easily beat everyone at Light Heavyweight right now."

{<jordan}

Your opinion is officially invalid.

@The Blob is the same guy who started the thread

"
Robert Whittaker would easily beat everyone at Light Heavyweight right now."

{<jordan}

Your opinion is officially invalid.
Beat thread in Sherdog history imo

So much information that it blows the brains of low IQ individuals such as yourself

Only fellow geniuses can comprehend it, but you don't find many on this site.

I feel Romero won the 2nd fight. I also think Weidman and Luke are better. I also like the way Costa is developing.

Oh and Wonderboy is better than Rob.
Hold this L for saying luke, if you havent figured it out by now lukes boxing offensivel and defensively is horrendous and has been his achilles heel as of late.

Easy ko imo.

If robbie can out wrestle yoel Im positive he outwrestles weidman and forces a stand up battle where robbie is better.

As for yoel imho as a fellow countrymen of robbies those guys could have 10 fights with each winning 5 a piece.

Nothing between them.

After watching wonderboys last 3 im sure every man and his dog has figured out wb has trouble leading.

A fight between those two would be a totally different affair.

Jacare never was a WW, so It does in this case.

Ha
Whittaker wont be an easier win but will be easier to deal with in the fight? Just need to confirm this from you.

Whittaker wont be an easier win but will be easier to deal with in the fight? Just need to confirm this from you.
You don't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box.

The size will be easier to deal with, i didn't say he was an easier win. In fact, I never said Gastelum would win.

You don't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box.

The size will be easier to deal with, i didn't say he was an easier win. In fact, I never said Gastelum would win.
Straddling the fence while posting a few meaningless gifs for likes?

I like it, a no-lose situation.

Sadly most posters on this forum are like you. I thought i'd actually be conversing with knowledgeable people when I signed up ha

Back