Bobby knuckes vs kelvin is such a great matchup

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
While they both have some blemishes on their resume, I feel that they are both at their pinnacle in the fight game. Its awesome when you get to see two lions in the prime of their careers.

Imo these guys along with tj have the most aesthetically pleasing style to watch.

It'd be better if Kelvin had beat Chris

I think Rob fights smart and outgrapples him here. Kelvin looked like shit on the feet against Jacare too, was not impressed.

I agree. Can't wait for this matchup.

giphy.gif

It'd be better if Kelvin had beat Chris

I think Rob fights smart and outgrapples him here. Kelvin looked like shit on the feet against Jacare too, was not impressed.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah he landed a good shot.

Jacare walked him down the entire 3rd rd and landed bombs on his chin. His chin was impressive, but his striking defense wasn't. Rob hits harder than Jacare btw, you don't seem to know too much.

Yeah he landed a good shot.

Jacare walked him down the entire 3rd rd and landed bombs on his chin. His chin was impressive, but his striking defense wasn't. Rob hits harder than Jacare btw, you don't seem to know too much.
What exactly tells you Whittaker hits harder than Jacare? Whittaker is a much smaller guy. It will be easier for Gastelum. Not saying Gastelum will win, but it's a much closer fight than some people think it will be. You don't seem to know much.

What exactly tells you Whittaker hits harder than Jacare? Whittaker is a much smaller guy. It will be easier for Gastelum.
Whittaker will be an easier win for Gastelum than Jacare?

What exactly tells you Whittaker hits harder than Jacare? Whittaker is a much smaller guy. It will be easier for Gastelum. Not saying Gastelum will win, but it's a much closer fight than some people think it will be. You don't seem to know much.
He's not a much smaller guy lol

He cuts 20lbs to make 185, just ask Yoel who hits harder.

The craziest part is these guys were both decent WWs but elite at MW. A testament to their improvement...or MW is just fkn garbage.

Good matchup but don't feel they are the best fighters in the division.

While they both have some blemishes on their resume, I feel that they are both at their pinnacle in the fight game. Its awesome when you get to see two lions in the prime of their careers.

Imo these guys along with tj have the most aesthetically pleasing style to watch.
Stellar matchup. There's absolutely no doubt about that.
I think Bobby K takes this on points. More volume landed by virtue of a great variety of strikes. Who do you think gets the W?

Whittaker will be an easier win for Gastelum than Jacare?
Not an easier win, easier to deal with in terms of size difference. Jacare was significantly bigger compared to Gastelum.

Well for one weidman>kg..thats a fact. I also feel Rockhold beats both.
Agree with weidman over gastelum. But whittaker butchers rockhold and it aint close. First round stoppage, accurate power puncher vs cracked chin with shit boxing defence.

Back