News Bobby "King" Green vs. Thiago Moises set for Oct. 31 UFC event in Las Vegas

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Bobby Green is yet again set for a fight in the UFC in 2020.

Green (27-10-1) is on a roll after consecutive decision wins over Clay Guida, Lando Vannata and Alan Patrick between June and September of 2020. This is his longest winning streak since 2014 when he beat Jacob Volkmann, James Krause, Pat Healy and Josh Thomson.

Moises (13-4) returns to action after withdrawing from a UFC fight with Jalin Turner due to a positive COVID-19 test result earlier this month. The Brazilian lightweight is coming off of a second-round submission victory over Michael Johnson in May.

The Fight Night card will be headlined by former middleweight champion Anderson Silva against Uriah Hall.

Good fight.i think green out hustles him to a decision. I been a fan of green since his kotc days. He's always been a gamer but is looking better than ever.if he wins this one i would like to see him get a step up and fight the winner of moincano vs fiziev or tsarukyan.

Winnable fight for Bobby. If he wins this one he could build up a nice streak and who knows how far he goes then

I wish he had a little more power or killer instinct as he's been a decision machine for like 7 years now but his fights aren't boring by any means.

Last edited:
MJ stifled Moises for a whole round with nothing but basic 1-2s. I think Green can do the same, but also bring more power.

I also think Green isn't bad enough that he'll get tapped out with ease like MJ did.

Green is on fire at the moment, he wins this UD.

I may not be a fan of Green, but surely he deserves better, no?

Will watch, should be good.

would love to know the odds.

Bobby Green going to get it done

Green is having a stellar year. Racking up wins and paychecks. And think, he's knocking out his contracted fights. Probably gonna resign for more money too.

Back