Bobby Green: My brother just got killed in Rialto with four other family members

Maybe more reported due to the Internet, definitely not more common than the past.

ldah6rdp6ukvngoyqi1fcg.gif

America is the safest it has been since the early 1960's.

That's sad. this is our best.
Gun laws need to change.

People in the US would rather kill you than get an ass whooping. Its sad that my country is like this I know.
Most people here do not know how to defend themselves with words or their hands so they think that a gun or a knife can do a better job.

that and we have an entire generation of men that can grow a lumber jack beard but can't change a fucking tire.

Well that fucking sucks.

My condolences to the guy.
Championstuff said:
that and we have an entire generation of men that can grow a lumber jack beard but can't change a fucking tire.
Yes.

Terrible to hear, why would anyone do such a thing? So pointless, all it causes is misery.

Maybe more reported due to the Internet, definitely not more common than the past.

But on the other hand, crack was much easier to find in the early 90s.

Damn, my condolences and prayers to him and those affected, crazy stuff.

Amigos from the States, not sure what's out of whack with your society but so many things are settled with knifes and bullets.

The murder rates in Europe are a joke compared with the States.

I remember a stats from years ago were our most out of whack city in Canada (murder-wise) that year was Toronto with 3.2 murders per 100,000 people. Philly in the States was at 7.5 per 100,000 and it was kind of average. The stats in places like England and Sweden are way lower.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Americans from Stevie Ray on the guitar to TJ Dillashaw in UFC ... but holly shit, there are school shootings every freakin' two weeks. That's bizarre ...

The United States is a very big country. lol @ thinking it isn't safe here. The US is just as safe as Europe as long as you stay out of the few dangerous places.

Stay out of the gang war zones (which is fucking easy) and the violent crime stats look like Canada or Europe.

Man, that is rough. I'm sorry to hear it. That whole Rialto/San Bernardino area is a shithole.

I am not familiar with the area. Is it known for gang activity? Because if so, random drive bys are usually used as initiations. Which means Bobby or his family probably do not know the killers.

Yep. People act like the US violent crime is out of control but most major cities literally have like half of the homicides (as well as other violent crimes as your post shows) of what they had in the 80's and 90's. It's been on a steady decline since about the mid-nineties. It's not good but it's much safer than it used to be. Many European cities and countries are actually on a similar lengthy trend but theirs is on the rise. People need to keep things in perspective.

As for the topic at hand, RIP to his brother.

Jesus Christ... sorry man...

I thought we won that last week dude.

Way before that. Didn't George W. give a speech wearing a Raiders jacket outside of a crackhouse with "Mission Accomplished" signs behind him?

Damn we just got way OT.

Sucks that murder is so common here

My condolences to him and his family. Terrible news

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back