Bobby Green: My brother just got killed in Rialto with four other family members

Wow. That's fucked.

Hope he at least finds some justice

Jesus I was not too far from that area a week ago , that's unfortunate

Damn /: will keep em in my prayers.

This is some sad news.

My thoughts are with his family.

Damn, Im going to be working in Rialto soon. Pretty crazy. Sucks I have a few buddies who train with him every once in a while.

I'm at a loss for words. This isn't easy for anyone to swallow especially a brother.

Amigos from the States, not sure what's out of whack with your society but so many things are settled with knifes and bullets.

The murder rates in Europe are a joke compared with the States.

I remember a stats from years ago were our most out of whack city in Canada (murder-wise) that year was Toronto with 3.2 murders per 100,000 people. Philly in the States was at 7.5 per 100,000 and it was kind of average. The stats in places like England and Sweden are way lower.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Americans from Stevie Ray on the guitar to TJ Dillashaw in UFC ... but holly shit, there are school shootings every freakin' two weeks. That's bizarre ...

Wow that is seriously fucked up. How old was he?

Amigos from the States, not sure what's out of whack with your society but so many things are settled with knifes and bullets.

I remember a stats from years ago were our most out of whack city in Canada (murder-wise) that year was Toronto with 3.2 murders per 100,000 people. Philly in the States was at 7.5 per 100,000 and it was kind of average. The stats in places like England and Sweden are way lower.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Americans from Stevie Ray on the guitar to TJ Dillashaw in UFC ... but holly shit, there are school shootings every freakin' two weeks. That's bizarre ...

People in the US would rather kill you than get an ass whooping. Its sad that my country is like this I know.
Most people here do not know how to defend themselves with words or their hands so they think that a gun or a knife can do a better job.

Maybe more reported due to the Internet, definitely not more common than the past.

ldah6rdp6ukvngoyqi1fcg.gif

America is the safest it has been since the early 1960's.

Back