Bobby Green has a torn quad due to a training injury. Out for an estimated 5 months

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bobby Green has a torn quad due to a training injury. He'll be out for an estimated 5 months

just an update on his injury.

Use the search function, noob!
Lol jk. That's pretty shitty. I was looking forward to that matchup cause masvidal is completely underrated. Glad to see him get Henderson tho.

Peyton Manning played against the colts with the same injury

bad luck :/
least he'll have time to spend with his family but damn no pay during that time

i also think he had surgery on it this morning. or will have within the day.

Sucks for Green, hopefully he doesn't retire like he was mentioning as a possibility. I can't imagine something like this is very good for his confidence and drive.

Seems like a tough season for Green. He suffers an embarrassing loss in which he has few positives to draw from, and now he is struggling to return.

man, hes made of glass

a nice recovery for him

That's really unfortunate. However, if he keeps 'fighting' like he did in his last fight then I wouldn't care to see him again. That was emberassing, not to mention him thinking he beat Barboza.

Peyton Manning played against the colts with the same injury

Basically no two injuries are completely the same even if they are the same type of injury. And it's apples to oranges when you compare combat sports to playing a team sport where you fill a specialized roll in terms of performing with injuries. If we were talking about a lineman with a similar injury, maybe this would be relevant.

I really don't like Green, but I was looking forward to Masvidal busting him up. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back