Bob Sapp vs. Alistair Overeem in tug of war match

Bob Sapp is stronger. Or at least better at Tug of War and Arm Wrestling.

Sapp weighs over 300 pounds ripped. He's one of the few MMA fighters with more muscle than Overeem. Ofcourse Overeem would destroy him in an MMA fight.

Bob Sapp is like 6'6 350lbs. He's a fucking monster.

Sapp has like 80lbs of muscle on him. Not surprising.

How would u explain Mark Hunt beating Sapp in the same contest because Hunt won the whole tournament what a beast

Hunt has that Samoan strength though. Those are the strongest guys on the planet.

How would u explain Mark Hunt beating Sapp in the same contest because Hunt won the whole tournament what a beast

Dude, Pacific Islander strength is only behind Old Man and Retard power.

I think Alistair just isn't that good at tug wars, the way Hunt had his feet and his weight facing backwards was a better technique to do it.

Sapp also beat Hunt in arm wrestling. I'm not sure if having a tug war proves you're much stronger than the guy, there IS a technique to it, Sapp used raw strength and beat everybody, Hunt used better technique and Sapp lost. Technique > Strength. :D

This isnt a muscle definition contest, it's physics. I know for a fact bob is 400 lbs now, and strong as fuck to boot.

And to the guy above me im pretty sure he let hunt win.

Damn just watched the video - Hunt beat the Worlds Strongest man! He's a beast.

Sapp vs Overeem in XARM.

Book it, Dano.

watch the behind the scenes of Adam Sandlers Longest Yard movie. Some big, strong dudes in that all of them comment on how Sapp and Great Khali are just beasts.

Sappu > Reem

4u6zd5.jpg

Hunt has the perfect build to tug of war, he's short with very wide heavy hips. It would be very hard for Sapp who is extremely tall to not be pulled forward by someone pulling from more than half a foot below him, think about the leverages involved.

Overall Sapp is far stronger than Hunt and Overeem and I like them both far more than Sapp who I despise for his lack of heart.

Back