Bob Sapp--Fighters thank me for taking do damage during fights--It makes them more money

Why do promoter still hire him?

Because he is a great way to promote their stable fighters. Dude is a huge name and an intimidating sight, who will go down in emphatic fashion and will let his opponents built their name off him.

LOL. Legacy?
Bob Sapp?
I dont think Bob ever had a legacy to begin with, if he did he would have had quit after the Hoost fight,
and that would have costed him a ton of money and fame.

I dont think anybody laugh at Bob Sapp. He never claimed to be a GOAT or a contender or even good.

And its sad and hurts his legacy, while Fedor getting beat up win or lose, Chuck coming back at 67 years old or even Diego Sanzes?
Nah man, see Bob is doing his thing and people still pay to see him fold.

Sapp does it because he wants too, not because he has too.
You will see fighters keep fighting because they have too, now thats sad.

At one point he was a massive specimen, we hadn't really seen that many super freak athletes before, he rag dolled the number 2 HW and took out of one of the best all time kickboxers, not once but twice. I never said Sapp doesn't do it because he wants to, he likes the extra money...but my point is he didn't need, he wasn't starving for money. he could of found other avenues of income before embarrassing himself and ruining what respect people had for him.

If he retired after a few losses, people would of viewed Sapp differently...now when people think of Sapp, they predominantly think of him tapping before a punch.

Could you at least write a coherent TITLE to a post, for god's sake?

Back