Bob Arum wants Terence Crawford vs Conor in UFC and boxing

THAT would be an amazing fucking fight!!!!! only thing is i dont think connors power translates to the 32oz gloves...but sure would be fun to watch him box somneone who isnt just pure defense <Goldie11>

<JerryWWF>

Do you know who Crawford even is? He will kill Conor.

I still remember 10 years ago, Bob Arum was talking mad shit about MMA. And now he wants to co-promote a MMA fight. Money is king.

Well it is Bob “I was lying to you yesterday but I’m tell the truth today” Arum

Crawford is a no name unfortunately and Arum does an awful job promoting him.

Actually respect to Crawford for being willing to step in the cage, not just box.

yea ok Bob Arum
People following boxing/mma will probably know who Terence Crawford is but the rest of the world will be like
<FookIsThatGuy>

According to Bob Arum he wants Crawford to face McGregor Twice. He suggested the FIRST fight be in the octagon & a boxing match after. Now Crawford is a p4p top fighter and beast in the boxing world. He should destroy Conor in a boxing match but I guess the biggest shock is they are willing to step in the octagon. He’s an undefeated champion, most of the boxers don’t want near the octagon so props to them for that. But he’s not the name of a Manny or Mayweather so I wonder if it makes sense $$$$. Discuss

Crawford would fucking kill Mcgregor, Conor can’t box to save his life.

Crawford fucks him up so bad in boxing, he would catch attempted murder charges.

Crawford would fucking kill Mcgregor, Conor can’t box to save his life.

But this is Conor 2.0, didn't you see what he did to Cowboy? He rules all combat sports.

(yanks, this is sarcasm)

In the boxing ring, Conor gets lit up badly.

If the first fight is inside the octagon Bud wouldnt be able to make it to the 2nd fight

Yah but is Terrance Crawford even big enough a name to fight McGregor in boxing??

;)

I'm not sure if people here know who crawford is, but he's like top 3 p4p best fighters in the world...him, lomanchenko and carnelo alverez are the top 3....this guy would murder conor in a boxing match...far worse than floyd did....conor needs to stay far away from crawford.

He's not huge though, he is great i was at the fight in Glasgow when he beat Burns for the lightweight title. Tremendous to see him that was in 2014 though. Conor isn't going to beat a top Boxer and vice versa.

Back