Bob Arum wants Terence Crawford vs Conor in UFC and boxing

wow, from skinhead white guys to professional elite athletes. it only took Conor McGregor to change Bob Arum's mind about MMA.

Conor Bless i guess?

This could be to just get Crawfords name out there

Crawford is one of the best boxers fighting at the moment

For people who dont know him he beat a boxer named Jeff Horn and took the belt from him . Horn beat Manny Pacquaio to get that belt

Crawford beat Horn easily and referee stopped the fight it was a pretty bad beating that Horn took.

As great as Crawford is his fights don't sell that well from what I been reading so maybe just putting his name in there may help

Of course he would beat Conor pretty badly in a boxing match and I doubt he would fight him in the cage.

Conor is the much bigger star but I see Arum thinking it would be a 50/50 split so I doubt it happens.

I hate when bob arum gets his hands on young up n coming fighters the ruins their careers by refusing to let them fight the other names in the divison.

For people who dont know him he beat a boxer named Jeff Horn and took the belt from him . Horn beat Manny Pacquaio to get that belt

Crawford beat Horn easily and referee stopped the fight it was a pretty bad beating that Horn took.

As great as Crawford is his fights don't sell that well from what I been reading so maybe just putting his name in there may help

Of course he would beat Conor pretty badly in a boxing match and I doubt he would fight him in the cage.

To be fair horn hasn't looked great since that fight and im an aussie. Getting the title was a little bit of luck and a lot of heart. Skill wasn't top the list.

If Dana gets 50% of their money, then probably yes hah hah. But to me, it's a real joke.

To be fair horn hasn't looked great since that fight and im an aussie. Getting the title was a little bit of luck and a lot of heart. Skill wasn't top the list.

I agree with you all the way fight with Pac could have been stopped as Horn was out in his feet but they didn't stop it

Conor should stay far sway from elite boxers who wont carry him like floyd.

Conor can destroy all boxers in kickboxing match but in boxing he will lose

THAT would be an amazing fucking fight!!!!! only thing is i dont think connors power translates to the 32oz gloves...but sure would be fun to watch him box somneone who isnt just pure defense <Goldie11>

Well Crawford can't fight any ranked boxer in his weight class because of stupid politics so that's a reason

THAT would be an amazing fucking fight!!!!! only thing is i dont think connors power translates to the 32oz gloves...but sure would be fun to watch him box somneone who isnt just pure defense <Goldie11>

That’s good news for Conor then considering they use 8 or 10oz gloves in boxing.

That’s good news for Conor then considering they use 8 or 10oz gloves in boxing.
LOL actually had ment to puz 12 but either way was wrong, but was just saying how he wasnt that effective boxing Mayweather with the bigger gloves

Back