Bob Arum wants Terence Crawford vs Conor in UFC and boxing

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I would love to have [Terence] Crawford fight McGregor, once MMA rules and once boxing rules,” Arum said. “Crawford has a background in wrestling and would not be adverse to fighting McGregor with UFC rules.

“That’s something that’s occurred to us in the last couple of days, and we’ll be pursuing it with Dana White,” Arum added.

Crawford acting like he owns a pair of MMA gloves.

Wilder with 1 oz gloves would be dangerous as fuck

wilder_workout_0007.0.jpg

Terrence Crawford murks him badly.

“I would love to have [Terence] Crawford fight McGregor, once MMA rules and once boxing rules,” Arum said. “Crawford has a background in wrestling and would not be adverse to fighting McGregor with UFC rules.

“That’s something that’s occurred to us in the last couple of days, and we’ll be pursuing it with Dana White,” Arum added.

Crawford acting like he owns a pair of MMA gloves.

I'm not sure if people here know who crawford is, but he's like top 3 p4p best fighters in the world...him, lomanchenko and carnelo alverez are the top 3....this guy would murder conor in a boxing match...far worse than floyd did....conor needs to stay far away from crawford.

Do it. I just wanna see mcgregor get exposed again and his racist fangirls crying

Terrence, Tyrese.... Tyron all the same.

conor is a good marketing because he is an easy target

Crawford is three times bigger and three times younger than anyone Conor would fight.

It would obviously never happen. Crawford isn’t even a draw in boxing. Crawford would knock him dead in boxing.

Not as interesting as May vs Mac 2.....but is was not competitive , not going to be as lucrative....

Arum begging for that Conor money. Fuck that dinosaur.

What the fuck would be the point? Conor gets smoked in boxing and smokes Crawford in MMA (unless he stupidly trades hand , which I doubt he is dumb enough to do)

All these boxers want Conor because he generates money and is an easy win.

Back