Media Bob Arum: Crawford would “pin” McGregor in the octagon.

Pin? He must be mistaken WWE with UFC but honestly at this point they are pretty much the same
Hes being "literal", being Crawford has a wrestling background and has family that are legit grapplers.

Crawford would win in boxing, but I don't know if Crawford is big enough of a name in his own sport to fight Conor.

;)

Arum has no more fighters left at the pbc for Crawford to fight so he has to bring up Mcnumbnuts name lol

would like to see Bud fight somebody with a pulse......eventually.

lol @ all these thirsty promoters

This senile old bastard lmfao. That said, I would watch the shit out of that fight...

For those who haven’t heard, Arum’s proposal is that Terence Crawford fights Conor in the octagon with MMA rules and then in a boxing match.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/bob-arum-believes-terence-crawford-could-pin-conor-mcgregor-in-an-mma-bout/?amp
conrad aint a grappler so in an mma match it might not be so one sided. connie would need to take him down. Crawford is next level stuff.

conrad aint a grappler so in an mma match it might not be so one sided. connie would need to take him down. Crawford is next level stuff.

Lol Crawford would shit himself after two leg kicks.

Conor out grappled Holloway easily enough, he’s no slouch on the ground.

Bob Arum is scum and the actual reason the Floyd/Manny fight took so long to happen

Crawford would properly KO Conor in boxing. In UFC he would have trouble. That said...

Bob Arum is senile salty fart that failed to promote Crawford and now begs MMA to help him while being on the record saying MMA is shit and has low numbers.

But I thought all the money was in boxing. Why are they begging Mcgregor and Stipe for fights.

Lol Crawford would shit himself after two leg kicks.
disagree. elite athletes can learn enough about avoiding leg kicks and countering quite quickly. tdd is also largely an athletic thing. anyway name a time connie used leg kicks.

Back