Media Bob Arum: Crawford would “pin” McGregor in the octagon.

MileHigher

AKA Mile-Hybrid
@Brown
Reaction score
Last edited:
Crawford wrecks Conor in boxing, Conor wrecks Crawford in MMA. 10/10 times. No need to waste everyone's time with actually making these fights.

These beggars are pathetic. Its one thing the likes of Jorge begging for a fight, at least he is in the same sport but these zero personality boxers trying to get a piece are getting annoying.

Pin? He must be mistaken WWE with UFC but honestly at this point they are pretty much the same

It would look just like this imo....

80da79486a368c1c-600x338.gif

Nah. Dana White would throw Bob Arum over the top rope!

Well, if Jon Jones got into the UFC with 6 month of training with high school wrestling, I could see Crawford ragdolling Conor.

This guy is the real definition of a boomer. Just hilarious.

I'm willing go one better than that. I say to bob arum that I am all but certain that Conor would beat Crawford by a low blow and roll him up for the pin whilst he is distracted by the Ref.
Conor would small package Terrences ass.

I want one of these dumb fights to be made and for it to flop spectacularly in PPV sales.
That might stop all this idiotic nonsense. MMA fighters have zero chance against a top boxer when boxing and boxers have zero chance against any half decent MMA fighter in a cage.

Crawford wrecks Conor in boxing, Conor wrecks Crawford in MMA. 10/10 times. No need to waste everyone's time with actually making these fights.

I really only posted this because Arum’s prediction is hilarious to me. That said Crawford’s wrestling background is enough for me to be interested. Does he have a chance to win? Doubtful, but I think he could make it entertaining at least. This isn’t a total squash match like James Toney and Couture.

As far as the boxing match goes, yeah Conor gets absolutely brutalized and likely finished before the end of the 3rd round. Crawford is a bad man.

I really only posted this because Arum’s prediction is hilarious to me. That said Crawford’s wrestling background is enough for me to be interested. Does he have a chance to win? Doubtful, but I think he could make it entertaining at least. This isn’t a total squash match like James Toney and Couture.

As far as the boxing match goes, yeah Conor gets absolutely brutalized and likely finished before the end of the 3rd round. Crawford is a bad man.
If Crawford was a bigger dude, he might be able to at least make it interesting with Conor in MMA. Problem is that Conor probably has like 20 pounds on him. I agree that it wouldn't be anything like Toney/Randy, but Conor wins easy with a kick heavy attack and some grappling mixed in.

I want one of these dumb fights to be made and for it to flop spectacularly in PPV sales.
That might stop all this idiotic nonsense. MMA fighters have zero chance against a top boxer when boxing and boxers have zero chance against any half decent MMA fighter in a cage.
I wouldn’t say boxers have zero chance in the octagon, if they’re fighting a stand up fighter there’s the chance of a bomb landing.

Arum wouldn’t let it happen, when they tell him he can’t co promote and get half off profits he would lose all interest
I can’t wait for home to go away

He’s not wrong, Connies Irish-Tier ground game wouldn’t hold up.

<36>

Remember Arum is a promoter. He is accustomed to saying outrageous stuff for the sell. There are no pin falls in MMA anyway.

Back