board belt colors

sheek

White Belt
Reaction score
belt colors should be based on reputation points not post count. Everyone can post "lol" as a reply to everything and rack up 1000 posts. I think people would have more fun with a reputation system, where quality of posts can be rewarded by other users, and useless posts discussing the same topic 5 times can be tagged with negative reputation. Not that I care at all about belt colors but people on this forum seem to bash on whitebelts for no reason while overlooking retarded blue belt posts.

anyway. . .just a friendly suggestion. . .oh and maybe we don't need 5 threads about the exact same topic for every popular topic in the heavyweights section?

belt colors should be based on reputation points not post count. Everyone can post "lol" as a reply to everything and rack up 1000 posts. I think people would have more fun with a reputation system, where quality of posts can be rewarded by other users, and useless posts discussing the same topic 5 times can be tagged with negative reputation. Not that I care at all about belt colors but people on this forum seem to bash on whitebelts for no reason while overlooking retarded blue belt posts.

anyway. . .just a friendly suggestion. . .oh and maybe we don't need 5 threads about the exact same topic for every popular topic in the heavyweights section?

White belts are denigrated in the HW forum because if you have been there for more than a month you have seen every topic more than once. White Belts usually do not use the search function and are recycling old topics and opinions.

If you bring something new, you will not be bashed.

Unfortunatly it would cause epic flame between Fedor nuthuggers and Dana ball scratchers.

I said it before, just get rid of belts completly.

I agree 100%. Quality over quantity.

lol

Back