BNE presents: Royal Rumble 2019

Will Babatunde win the rumble?

• Yes

• No

• Foot doesn't know how to use Google

• Batjester's mom sex for everyone!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Give the women their own seperate royal rumble ppv. That way I don’t have to stay up until midnight to watch the real god damn royal rumble.

Seth vs Lesnar @ Wrestlemania
Roman comes out to huge pop and then does something that costs Seth the title.
Cuts the "You did the exact same thing to me and got cheered" promo.
Heel Roman gets cheered.
We are fickle.

I just finished this show...holy hell that thing was like 20 hours long!

Asuka vs Becky:
This match is first so Becky must be winning the Rumble. This was a good match though...Becky avoided most of the normal stuff that makes her look awkward and slow...kept it up close a gritty...good decision. I've been pretty vocal about not buying into "the Man," crap so I like the finish.

Miz & Shane vs Bar:
Shane has the absolute worst punches in the company and that says a lot. Still...Ceasaro is pretty good and Miz and Sheamus are both underrated and solid so the match was fine. I'm sure Miz will make this stupid story at least watchable. Match was fine for what it was.

Ronda vs Sasha:
Sahsa's been wrestling all this time and Ronda is already infinitely better than her. Remember what I said about Becky avoiding the things that make her look slow and awkward and the match being better for it? Sasha never got that memo...she sucks shit. Ok match...Ronda did great, but you can only do so much when your opponent is utter garbage.

Women's Rumble:
This show is 12 hours long because we have to waste time on Alicia Fox and Maria Kanelis...fucking hell. Discount Chinese Asuka...I'm ok with that. Graves losing his shit over all things Mandy Rose is always entertaining. I appreciate Charlotte's dedication to making sure she gives an extreme wedgie to every woman she works with. They are really, really, really, really missing the boat with Nikki Cross and Bayley. WTF? This Ninja Warrior chick is like 50lbs! I've seen thicker Ethiopians on Sally Struthers commercials! So you can fall on your ass and stick your legs in the air like a God damn stranded turtle and that counts as not being eliminated now? Fuck you WWE! They have gone so adult onset Lakersfoot with this both feet rule that I'm wishing choking deaths from bags of Bubba dicks on all of them! Hornswaggle...and everyone is scared of a 3ft tall overweight midget...that's somethingist! Lana is limping...sigh...let me guess...Becky takes her spot...she and Charlotte will be the last two left and when Becky wins we'll get to hear Flair complain about how she was never in the match, she should be the real winner, and this will morph into a Triple Threat at Mania. Yep...there it is! Ugh.

AJ vs Dnaiel Bryan:
3 ppvs in a row...this is getting like Ugis vs New Day where I don't care anymore even though it will be good. I will say this...these guys are damn good...body part gets worked over all match and they never forget to sell it...even at times when it doesn't relate to the spot they're doing they still remember and sell (take notes Ricichet). Look it's Rowna...he's wearing flannel...Bryan family stooge confirmed. Weak way to end this match...there's no way I'm buying a guy Rowan's size as a vegan driving a Prius.

Brock vs Finn:
Good match...pointing metal corner of table hits guy with history of internal problems leading to injury throughout the match...I like it. The switch into the kimura was well done...didn't like the beatdown after...wasn't really any point to it. Random dork fan "Go away for 3 months until Mania! Bye bye!" Is that supposed to insult Brock? That he's going to sit at home being rich while everyone else has to work? Good job there dork...you sure showed him!

Men's Rumble:
I hate Double J...I hate him almost as much as the Young Bucks! God damn it I've never rooted for Elias to hit someone with a guitar so badly! This was a booking mess. SO Kofi does the sit on your back like a stranded turtle thing not once but twice! I want the person who came up with that spot drug out into the street and shot! You've neutered all the upper-midcard guys with some of this shit. Did anyone get to do anything noteworthy? I can't remember 10 minutes after the show so the answer must be no! Drew gets tossed easy by Dolph? Why? So we can go back to that pointless time waster feud for Drew? God damn it! Joe gets thrown out by Ali? That would have been decent story progression if you didn't completely kill it by having Ali destroyed by a fat girl 5 minutes later! Fucking Snax in the God damn Rumble! Everyone has to sell for this untalented bitch! She's fucking eliminating people and counters a freaking RKO! Holy hell...if Andersonsfoot was here right now I'd murder him twice in rage! Braun loses...again...why? Why? WHY! They had something special going with Braun and once again they've ruined it...just like anything else that organically gains some steam they smother it into the dirt! This was awful!

This show started out okay but God damn...fuck Rex in the goat ass!

2.4 dead @AndersonsFoot s out of 5!

It's 2019, the big surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble was Jeff Jarrett.

Guess Vinny Mac finally got over the IC title hold up.

the highlight of the 2019 royal rumble was lana limping in her wrestling outfit.

maxresdefault.jpg

the highlight of the 2019 royal rumble was lana limping in her wrestling outfit.

maxresdefault.jpg
did you hear her talk? that wasn't lana,
that was cj perry.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

WWE has a serious problem with their women’s faces getting stung by bees.

WWE has a serious problem with their women’s faces getting stung by bees.

My dad has a bee farm, I thought everyone looked like that.

did you hear her talk? that wasn't lana,
that was cj perry.

No, I just googled a pic of lana royal rumble 2019. I was hoping for her standing on the walkway.

Back