BNE presents: Royal Rumble 2019

Will Babatunde win the rumble?

• Yes

• No

• Foot doesn't know how to use Google

• Batjester's mom sex for everyone!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clearly its possible. Says a lot about the state of the mens storylines considering how bad most female wrestling is that even happened though
Or it just shows how much of a dynamic character Becky Lynch has evolved into.....Doesn't automatically mean the men are slacking.

Piss pants guy? No thank you

Only because he's their manager for what ever reason.

Dumb decision cutting Ellering in favor of Spud guy.

Only because he's their manager for what ever reason.

Dumb decision cutting Ellering in favor of Spud guy.
I feel ya....but Vince don't want any old people on his show....it just reminds him of his mortality.

Thoughts from the pulpit...

Overall- Who books this shit? Good matches and talent overshadowed by shit booking

Becky vs Asuka - How da fuck do you have Stone Cold with Overies losing via tap out? Pin fall, KO or the old "pass out from the pain" are all viable options. This fucks things up in the future, more on it later.

The Bar vs. Miz/Shane - McMahon the Lesser is a Saint of JBG for his self sacrifice from his younger days...that said his McMahon DNA is showing through as he's been booked to go over everyone lately....he should be the sacrificial lamb that Miz uses to his advantage to win matches, not hitting Van Terminators and SSP's for the win..

Ronda vs Banks - I was more anxious that Banks would injure Our Lady of Armbars rather than her picking up the win. Was hoping for Ho-Ass Bayley to make an appearance and get the shot at Saint Honda...maybe we can start one on Raw tomorrow.

Womens Rumble - Becky had to win and she did, BUT if the plan is for her to go over Ronda at WM it makes her look like she's ducking Asuka...maybe we can get something good creatively...but this is WWE we're talking about....or WWE is sticking with Charlotte's Warlocks vs Honda

AJ vs SJWDB - First AJ/Nak then AJ/DB..WTF? WWE won't let them bang bro. A faster paced match would've been perfect following the hour+ women's Rumble. If you're going to have Bludgeon Wyatt Brother #1 interfere unexpectedly and cost Styles, have him run in unexpectedly, not stroll in and telegraph it in such an obvious way my non-fan wife can see coming....

Brock vs Balor - Not going to lie, I thought Balor winning clean or dirty was best for business. That said a Brock win wouldn't have been terrible as it is believeable....but having one of your most over faces tap out? Having the small face get out techniqued by a monster heel? See my earlier comments on Becky/Asuka...da fuck are they thinking? Might as well move Balor to SD as he's useless on RAW now...pair him with AJ and Gallows and Anderson to face the new Bryatt Family....

Mens Rumble - Nia fucking Jax? The only thing that takes away from a mediocre finish where you knew it was either Braun or Rollins (most likely Seth as Braun's heat is all but dead) but you pull a second switch entrance and the replacement isn't a surprise return, NXT callup or debut, or even an over superstar who already had a match (Rusev, AJ, one of the Bar, Miz, Balor ECT ECT ECT)...but Nia Fucking Jax? And you book her strong? Have her eliminate one of your top 205 guys and need to eat 3 different finishers while conviently keeping Braun or Rollins away from it...fucking stupid. Also, disband the fucking New Day and stop forcing a new Kofi Rumble save every fucking year, especially after the women did shit like that...

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
This event as a whole scores 2 out 5 JUST BLEEDs...a disappoint due to shit booking logic, saved from total failure by some great spots and performances. Oh and JBL and the King show how bad the bad Rene Young is at announcing.

As expected, Lesnar retains and Becky and Seth win the Rumbles. Better card than it could have been, not much in terms of surprises overall, but an enjoyable event top to bottom. looking forward to Mania more than ever.

Full review:

Yessss

Seth as champion again

Becky vs Asuka - How da fuck do you have Stone Cold with Overies losing via tap out? Pin fall, KO or the old "pass out from the pain" are all viable options. This fucks things up in the future, more on it later.
it’s not bad if Becky ends up going over Ronda. Writes it’s own promo for Ronda “I haven’t lost since I’ve stepped foot in this ring. You just lost yesterday.”

Back