BMF for Everyone, What a Steal only 850

Masvidal walks around with a fake belt that he won by beating Nate Diaz.

On top of that they’re rather cheaply made and wear out quick. I’m on my third one, I wear it everywhere.

Do you tell people that The Rock gave it to you?

Ordered 4 of them, because I'm the triple champ

Do you tell people that The Rock gave it to you?
I have. I use the angle that people look differently on tv and under certain lighting. Even if they seem suspicious my BMF belt makes them refrain from saying the wrong thing.

I have. I use the angle that people look differently on tv and under certain lighting. Even if they seem suspicious my BMF belt makes them refrain from saying the wrong thing.

You should walk into Buffalo Wild Wings during the next UFC PPV event holding the belt over your head and say "I just kicked Masvidal's ass in the parking lot, which one of you pussies wants to try and take the belt from me" and you'll have free drinks and chicken wings coming your way all night.

hi-res-7a638e3f41186babf9e7dbc8008b6cdf_crop_north.jpg

It’s probably not even made of metal lol. I’m really curious what kind of person would buy that for even a 100 bucks, much less $850.

And it’s officially licensed don’t forget.

I made a thread about this the other day, and someone posted a link to an eBay listing selling BMF replicas for like $160.

Hmm. I wonder what the resale value for it is.

size & skill disadvantage, black & he KOs People ded

hes the Definition of BMF
He's a Bad MF

but not Baddest MF

at least not yet, if he beats Fury and eventually Joshua then yes (will also be a yes if Joshua ducks)

You should walk into Buffalo Wild Wings during the next UFC PPV event holding the belt over your head and say "I just kicked Masvidal's ass in the parking lot, which one of you pussies wants to try and take the belt from me" and you'll have free drinks and chicken wings coming your way all night.

hi-res-7a638e3f41186babf9e7dbc8008b6cdf_crop_north.jpg
Don’t think I’m not gonna try this. People have always known their place with me anyway. It’s obvious if a guy watches cage fighting he knows how to fight. Even back when I was a kid people would stay away from me because I always had a WWF shirt on and it was obvious I could deliver a clothes line out of nowhere. But I have to admit my BMF belt has taken me to that next level.

The belts are all over the place...

But the BMF Pillows !!!!!

upload_2020-2-13_11-7-0.png

I'm competing for the NVGMF Belt later today.

I'm not exactly "Bad" but, I'm "Not Very Good" either so Dana made the match-up.

Incidentally I'm fighting Nate Diaz for it too.

Lol that’s crazy that Charlie Z has one already

For $850 I would expect Dwayne Johnson to fly out to my house and put it around my waist.

Back