BMF Belts: Fad or Future?

Probably the gayest thing the ufc have done yet

I am all for it providing there is also an interim BMF Belt
I was gonna say I don't mind gimmicks for fun one-offs, but... if this shit is a gateway to this^ I think UFC are messing up. May as well introduce a 3-count for these kinds of fights, have special referees and play the winner's theme immediately after the win.

BMF = no crotch sniffers. Disqualified fighters: gsp, askren, Marty, Coby, etc....

If there smart, they'll find a way to market it to push more events.

Helwani was crying about them making a formal belt. I'm a bit torn because he sort of has a point. Maybe they should have made it a fan made belt or something.

I'm still thinking this is some kind of a joke.

I don't get it, i don't get the meaning, how it works, why it's needed.

I don't get why two LWs that moved to WW and have journeyman records have a belt made for them...

I don't get how they are the baddest anything really...

It's going to end up being the status quo justification for booking non-championship main events for PPVs that are just "fights the fans want to see". Of course there's going to be an interim made, because if Nate wins he's going to end up not fighting again for another two years...

<PlusJuan>

Any fan actually excited for this marketing's strategy is a dumb.

I was gonna say I don't mind gimmicks for fun one-offs, but... if this shit is a gateway to this^ I think UFC are messing up. May as well introduce a 3-count for these kinds of fights, have special referees and play the winner's theme immediately after the win.
Playing the winners theme immediately after winning would be pretty awesome lol

Hopefully they don't duplicate this cheesy dumb idea again.

In 2 years Dana will be rolling one out for WMMA.

Back