Blue or White Collar work?

I found a nice balance, IT. It is essentially white collar work, but you're fixing and building things like blue collar. Occasionally I have to lift heavy things and bust out actual tools here and there.

Made more money in white collar jobs.

Slept better and was generally healthier during blue collar jobs employment.

popped collar

popped-collar.jpg

There such a thing as invasive trout? I thought everyone wanted them in their lakes, rivers and streams. They stock them in all waters out here. That’s a big brown, or is that a lake trout?

That's a brown, just bi catch that got tossed back alive. We targeted Lake Trout, they were transplanted from the Great Lakes to a bunch of lakes out west. They out compete the local fish since they have no predators. We'd get the occasional people bitching we were ruining their trophy fishing. Apparently that's more important than a healthy fisheries system.

That's a brown, just bi catch that got tossed back alive. We targeted Lake Trout, they were transplanted from the Great Lakes to a bunch of lakes out west. They out compete the local fish since they have no predators. We'd get the occasional people bitching we were ruining their trophy fishing. Apparently that's more important than a healthy fisheries system.
We don’t get them out here, I’ve read they’re actually a char rather than a trout.

White collar work does not necessarily mean you sit in front of a desk. Field service engineers are a prime example of white collar workers who are constantly out getting their hands dirty.

Back