Blue bloods: does anyone else think nicky is the most annoying character in there?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So i love the show blue bloods. But the daughter of erin is the most annoying girl in the show, because she is he most naive and cheesiest charcter in there and not even anyone in the family is that cheesy. Like she really cant do nothing in the show, but trust the wrong person, ask the dumbest questions in the show, and just act like a little girl even when shes supposedly in her 20's right now.

Who else agrees?

I’ve never seen it, but I want to check it out.. I would like to get into a cop show but they are all a little too law and ordery for my taste ( I can’t stand law and order, or csi )

Haven’t seen it but I hate the name Nicky, so I will say yes.

It's her annoying face.

So i love the show blue bloods. But the daughter of erin is the most annoying girl in the show, because she is he most naive and cheesiest charcter in there and not even anyone in the family is that cheesy. Like she really cant do nothing in the show, but trust the wrong person, ask the dumbest questions in the show, and just act like a little girl even when shes supposedly in her 20's right now.

Who else agrees?

YES! Given it's formulaic format. She is obviously supposed to be the young feminist voice of the traditionally Irish Catholic patriarchal Cop family. What's funny is they always set her up for failure so that Grandpa saves the day with a nugget of wisdom. She's the one character I wouldn't mind seeing written off the show. At least the grandsons could be potential story lines if they go into the family business. They look like they tried with the grand daughter, but the story fell flat.

YES! Given it's formulaic format. She is obviously supposed to be the young feminist voice of the traditionally Irish Catholic patriarchal Cop family. What's funny is they always set her up for failure so that Grandpa saves the day with a nugget of wisdom. She's the one character I wouldn't mind seeing written off the show. At least the grandsons could be potential story lines if they go into the family business. They look like they tried with the grand daughter, but the story fell flat.

Im glad im not the only one. Because every character in there is gold except her. Like even anthony isnt as annoying and hes naive too but not really childish.

latest

These are the only blue bloods that bloody matter sunshine.

This was the most annoying Nicky...

upload_2019-10-25_16-40-11.jpeg

I like the show but Jamie annoys the shit outta me, that fucking 'holier than thou 'act, the annoying winy voice.
Nicky is annoying also, they seem to incorporate some left wing woke character in every show these days, preferable with gender issues, which she sometimes seems to have, these fucking haircuts.

All I know about that show is High Pitch Erik jerks off to it.

Nicky is going to San Francisco in the show for a new job so she's probably not going to be in it too much which should suit anyone who doesn't like her.

I guess I should probably have put a spoiler tag on that but anyone who watches the show would already know this as it's been in the last couple of episodes.

Never watched it regularly but I caught a good number of them in the first five seasons or so. I thought Donnie, his partner, Carriou, Selleck, and Selleck's second-in-command pal were all quite good characters though. Particularly always rooted for Donnie.

That said,

It left a bad taste when they killed off his character's wife. I thought that actress did a really good job too and they seemed to be expanding her role prior to that.

Back