Bloomberg once blamed banks making loans to Americans as the cause of the 2008 financial crash

Oh no you don’t
You fuckers do this to everyone else all the time
She clearly means all black people based on your own criteria

Do you think I'm a leftist? lol

At no point does she refer to black people as "superpredators"

Clinton's a cunt, but this isn't an example.

I don't know what this guy was thinking when he decided to run. The dems should distance themselves from this guy. He's got quite a racist history.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...ncial-crash-banks-candidate-2020-2-1028903643

Bfk5Rjm.jpg

but he's not actually wrong. factually he is correct. it's just that stating fact like that doesn't fly in the eyes of the PC Police in 2020, like it once did, way back when. i agree that Bloomberg should be cancelled, but he isn't really even running for president here. he is just laundering money for the DNC, and paving the way for Hillary to again be their candidate.

I’ll answer what happened in 2010 - the midterm elections. For the four years or so previously, the Democrats had gotten high on the notion of demographic destiny and the idea that a changing electorate was going to deliver them a 100 year majority. When Obama won on 2008 that was taken as proof of concept “YEAH, IT’S HERE, IT’S REALLY HERE!!!”

Then the midterms happened and Democrats realized that without Obama at the top of the ticket, their coalition didn’t do a particularly good job of, well, coalescing. They realized they needed something else to keep this group of voters with interests at odds with one another together. Insert the oldest trick in politics - a common boogie man. Thus the emergence of Identity Politics as we’ve come to know them today.
Great post. I wonder when the term "people of color" entered our vernacular.

Back