Bloomberg once blamed banks making loans to Americans as the cause of the 2008 financial crash

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't know what this guy was thinking when he decided to run. The dems should distance themselves from this guy. He's got quite a racist history.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...ncial-crash-banks-candidate-2020-2-1028903643

Bfk5Rjm.jpg

Mini Mike back at it again.

Don't worry, if he's the Democratic front runner, all the leftists that whine about racism and all other stupid SJW shit will still vote for him because he has a (D) next to his name. Pure hypocrisy.

He didnt say black. He said low income and poor. Which is true that people who never could pay back were now allowed the loans. That was a contribution. I dont blame them all for it and think to begin with.

Don't worry, if he's the Democratic front runner, all the leftists that whine about racism and all other stupid SJW shit will still vote for him because he has a (D) next to his name. Pure hypocrisy.
It's a teaching moment when a liberal does it

It's a teaching moment when a liberal does it

Yeah, it's amazing how fast Hillary Clinton's anti-gay stance less than 10 years before her election was quickly forgiven by these same liberals.

He implies lawmakers being pushed to being "inclusive" is what made the banks do it. No, banks did because they viewed it as an opportunity to enrich themselves in the then-environment of easy capital and rising house prices. He implies redlining protected from this happening, redlining is stupid because it doesn't take in account the credit store of the individual i.e. it's possible for someone with good credit to live in a poorer area. It was an objectively dumb system. Although these days people still while whine about imaginary redlining (it's dead since 1968) because they mistake correlation with causation (real cause being bad credit). Banks are very sophisticated in measuring risk now, they input all possible factors into computer models, they don't care about your colour - they care about your ability to pay.

Yeah, it's amazing how fast Hillary Clinton's anti-gay stance less than 10 years before her election was quickly forgiven by these same liberals.
And calling black peoples super predators

So he'll get some of the millions of racist Trumpers in the alt right base. Alright! More of mini Mike dominating cash poor Donnie.

Both statement by Bloomberg maybe “technically true” but the truth gets you lit on fire by the left.

nice try Bloomberg. You aren’t gonna stop bernie now.

NOT me. Fuck that Ashkenazi Jewish supremacist!

He didn't say black ,thread title is shite .

So he'll get some of the millions of racist Trumpers in the alt right base. Alright! More of mini Mike dominating cash poor Donnie.
If Bloomberg is the nominee, I either don't vote at all, vote third party, or vote for Trump to send a message. Imagine the message it would send if Trump won solidly blue states because Bloomberg was the nominee. But thankfully, we won't have to. Bernie's got this!

And with that outburst do you stand for anything at all anymore?

He can't even see the hypocrisy that the alt left will get millions off the basis of "white people are evil". Don't expect too much from him intellectually.

If Bloomberg is the nominee, I either don't vote at all, vote third party, or vote for Trump to send a message. Imagine the message it would send if Trump won solidly blue states because Bloomberg was the nominee. But thankfully, we won't have to. Bernie's got this!
What solidly blue state does Trump win.

Vote for Trump if you wish.

You stand for Trump. I stand for the other guy. Don't pretend to have some moral compass while supporting Trump. That ship has sailed, and you're on it. And don't try to distance yourself piecemeal either.

The stand for Trump. I stand for the other guy. Don't pretend to have some moral compass while support Trump.

I’m not pretending anything. I’m pointing out your derangement. Get help

I’m not pretending anything. I’m pointing out your derangement. Get help
Typical Trumper. One with enough shame to avoid what was said though...that's partially healthy at least.

What solidly blue state does Trump win.

Vote for Trump if you wish.
I'm not saying he would. I'm saying it would send a MESSAGE. But fortunately I doubt they put us in that position. But if they do, we will make them pay, one way or another.

Back