Elections Bloomberg/Clinton 2020, HERE COMES HILLARY!!!

We should all start treating Bloomberg like Hillary. Neither is relevant.

FYI, Bloomberg is at 4.6% in California. 11% in Texas. Those two states are about 30% of the total delegate count.

His best super Tuesday state he is in 3rd.

Can we please stop with this media generated non-sense about Bloomberg?

He hates America and has a genocidal Globalist plan for the country. He is Soros Lite.

giphy.gif
Like you're not going to vote for the Bloomberg/Hillary ticket over Trump? You know you will. As soon as they tell you to.

Everybody is talking about Bloomberg now. This was the whole point.

Are Hillary Clinton and Michael Bloomberg actually on the left? Bloomberg is ONLY liked by the old guard establishment who are deathly afraid of Bernie, or anyone who isn't one of them. He's a plutocrat who plays both sides, and Hillary? She's a more conservative version of her husband in her political identity, but more hawkish and inexperienced.
Yes they are actually on the left and are worse alternatives to Trump. We all know this.

And it's only going to get worse when Pete, and Kobluchar bomb in Nevada and SC, and Biden loses in Nevada, and maybe pulls off a narrow win in SC.

Biden is literally all they got, and he is a diving duck right now, across all polls.

Either the DNC and MSM, are about to have a coming to Bernie epiphany soon, or they are about to commit suicide at a contested convention.

Weird shit happens in politics. Bill Clinton lost something like 9 of the first 10 primaries and was still president. Think about that. He lost almost 10 for 10 on the first 10 states and was still made president.

Lol Hilary lost and the conservatives still can't get over it

Yes they are actually on the left and are worse alternatives to Trump. We all know this.

How are either of them on the left, though? Hillary is quite hawkish, quite conservative, and Bloomberg? He was a conservative Republican until he decided to run this go around.

So how are either actually on the left?

How are either of them on the left, though? Hillary is quite hawkish, quite conservative, and Bloomberg? He was a conservative Republican until he decided to run this go around.

So how are either actually on the left?
Will they be apart of the DNC? Are the voters for them you and the left wingers? Tell me, Donald Trump/Pence or Bloomberg/Hillary if it came down to it?

Will they be apart of the DNC? Are the voters for them you and the left wingers? Tell me, Donald Trump/Pence or Bloomberg/Hillary if it came down to it?

The DNC? You mean the establishment? The old guard isn't exactly on the left with Bernie.

Bloomberg, Hillary, Trump, they can all fuck themselves raw. None of them come even remotely close to earning my vote.

The DNC? You mean the establishment? The old guard isn't exactly on the left with Bernie.

Bloomberg, Hillary, Trump, they can all fuck themselves raw. None of them come even remotely close to earning my vote.
Answer the question

He'd have to be crazy to put Hillary on his ticket. Imagine his life being the only standing between her and the Oval Office.

He'd be the only President in US history to, "commit suicide" on Inauguration Day;)

I don't think Hillary wants any part of this

She can't handle losing to Trump again

I'm glad you guys found new dumb things to obsess over.

I mean, it's the same thing as before, but it's got a new twist to it.

Back