BloodyElbow rejects Conor's $80M purse claim

Considering ESPN is only guaranteed to pay the UFC a min of 32.5M for the PPV portion of the event a 50M guarantee doesn’t seem likely.
Just to add to this. The UFC is guaranteed 32.5M for the PPV and they get a cut of any buys over 500k. No one knows what percentage but let’s say it’s as high as 50%.
This means is they sell 2 million PPVs, that will be another 97.4 million generated. At 50% The UFC gets about another 48M for a total of 80.5M.

The numbers don’t work. I can’t see the percentage being as high as 50% either. Anybody else?

I did.

Not rustled, just point out how weird it is your mind went to Conor’s jizz.
alright, cool. But it's not difficult to imagine that, since conors fans are always clinging to his nuts, pics of him in his underwear, etc.

Again, this is coming from the same guy that claimed he's now a billionaire.

Lol what a typical leftist "fact check"

Step 1: misrepresent the original claim
Step 2: fact check your own misrepresentation rather than their claim
Step 3: Leave out exculpatory/counter evidence
Step 3: Profit

Conor never said it was the UFC paying him that. He gets a purse, PPV points, and Reebok from them, but he has other business ventures all being impacted by this fight and obviously is counting them in his estimate of what the fight's going to pay out.

Disagree all you want on whether he can make $80M from this fight, but do so with the actual research one would need to actually do to counter it properly
Then the Conor nuthuggers also gotta come up with these “facts” about these “Other businesses and endorsements” and shit rather than just spewing those words.

I just want the fight to happen ASAP so these stupid threads full of trolls finally come to a stop.. oh. Wait.
Fuck.

Then the Conor nuthuggers also gotta come up with these “facts” about these “Other businesses and endorsements” and shit rather than just spewing those words.

No one has to "come up with these facts" that he has "Other businesses and endorsements" playing into his earnings for this fight when there's just the simple fact alone that his own company Proper Twelve is literally sponsoring the event. It was announced pre-Khabib that Conor's new deal includes that Proper Twelve is an official sponsor for any event he fights on.

If I, a regular man following this sport, am aware of this fact than it's either complete incompetence or fake news not to report on this when trying to factor in his earnings. His logo on the canvas is worth millions to Proper Twelve's exposure and sales, hence why he bargained for its inclusion.

That's like Khabib factoring in his guest appearance fees, endorsements etc from winning and quoting as "estimated fight pay" lol

Its possible conors full of shit.
Its also possible he made 80 million in some way or another from his last fight.
I wouldnt be surprised if uncle dana has some off the books funds to play with.
hard to hide that kind of money...

Why are we still posting about a SJW MMA site that employed a pedophile for years?
Why are you making inflammatory comments like that on your first day on this site as a signed member?

Love how much some people have to work through elaborate plans so McGregor doesn't come across as being full of shit here. He was talking about how much he was going to make from his fights. not how much he was going to make off his whiskey or from his year round endorsement deals. When someone talks about how Joshiua or Canelo is making in a fight they mean just that - from the fight, not any of their other ventures. We know from the court filings that he was obviously lying before and the numbers sure don't seem to add up here either. And in truth, it's smart of him to exaggerate. He's playing the same character Mayweather and Ric Flair played in order to make more money.

No one has to "come up with these facts" that he has "Other businesses and endorsements" playing into his earnings for this fight when there's just the simple fact alone that his own company Proper Twelve is literally sponsoring the event. It was announced pre-Khabib that Conor's new deal includes that Proper Twelve is an official sponsor for any event he fights on.

If I, a regular man following this sport, am aware of this fact than it's either complete incompetence or fake news not to report on this when trying to factor in his earnings. His logo on the canvas is worth millions to Proper Twelve's exposure and sales, hence why he bargained for its inclusion.
Monster Energy pays the UFC $7 mil a year to have their logo on the canvas for every event but having his whiskey logo on his one event is worth millions?

We got $80 million for this fight so past fights should be around these numbers;

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor
$50 million
UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor
$40 million
UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor
$30 million
UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz
$25 million
UFC 194: Aldo vs. McGregor
$25 million
UFC 189: Mendes vs. McGregor
$25 million

I don't see what the big deal is?

Funny how you are all arguing this
it's been well documented even by Forbes
He made 3 to 5 mil losing his last fight with record ppv sales
Which gave him 30 million

On top of that his net worth is 99million right now which increased it tenfold after that fight.

So it's easy to say hes not exaggerating that much.
Itll come down to ppv sales.

I don't understand why people are acting like that's his paycheque from UFC

im pretty sure he's including all of his sponsorships and shit. Which wouldn't be that surprising since he has shoes with his own design and shit selling and the t shirts and whatnot, no doubt he gets royalties from.

Monster Energy pays the UFC $7 mil a year to have their logo on the canvas for every event but having his whiskey logo on his one event is worth millions?

Anyone entertaining this notion or think there may be factual truth in this claim are not 100% in their right mind. (Retarded)
These people think anyone on t.v is automatically rich! They suffer from a symptom call (Hysteria) there is no point in debating with these type of people, you just be arguing with Stupid!
Donald J Trump! ain't worth that much on a Whiskey logo, 10 Connor McGregor, doesnt equal to 1 Donald J. Trump. Okie dokie?

You're a McGregor Fan-addicts! You have been mind fucked! What does this mean: this mean if McGregor said he can walk on water, you will be doing the same thing you are now...

You're a Mcgregor Fan-addict! What does this mean; this means if Megregor said he can walk on water, you will be doing the same thing arguing making no sense at all.

Yes, the gentleman you "quoated" he is correct... You need to show the #'s! Telling everyone Mcgregor has income coming in from all over with out any links to sources, is ridiculous. I'm sorry but your (enthusiasm) is just not enough to convince the right minded.

Try again....

I'm Conor's accountant and I can tell you it's false

Serious question: do you not know how advertisement works or something? Monster pays the UFC for the logo placement because they calculated that they will profit back more off increased sales than what they risked.

Conor likewise is getting hours worth of advertisement, on something he's gambling will have millions of viewers as he's a big star. He's not putting his logo on when Mighty Mouse fights and no one watches. And every photo afterwards from the event will display it always. Yes that logo can be worth millions depending on how it affects sales.

Especially so if unlike Monster he doesn't have to pay any ad placement fee as the sponsorship exists in his bout agreements as an incentive to get him to fight. Then he's not risking anything, just profiting.

Back