BloodyElbow rejects Conor's $80M purse claim

I watched part of the interview last night and thought he meant the $80 Million estimate was for the whole year; fighting three times AND his other business deals.

Don't be bitching

Conor has proven to lie about pretty much everything

He has no moral code

None of us know the truth but I'm pretty sure Conor wasn't just talking about his purse and PPV cut, he has numerous sponsers and side businesses who he will also be factoring into his estimate, he's also probably basing it on some really high number of buys coz he's the type of guy who aims high.

Its possible conors full of shit.
Its also possible he made 80 million in some way or another from his last fight.
I wouldnt be surprised if uncle dana has some off the books funds to play with.

If that wouldn’t surprise you then I’ve got a bridge to sell you...

Fake it till you make it i guess. Nobody gave a shit about Mayweather but he kept talking, kept winning and eventually he started making the fake money he bragged about. Loud mouths who brag about $$$ and being the biggest draw attract morons that actually end up making them the biggest draw. Its a vicious cycle due to dipshits eating it up. Just look at Clown Boys fanbase. They'd have Khabib stripped or have the UFC make a brand new division just so their hero can be champ without fighting and beating the best JUST so he can make more $$$! You can't make this shit up! Well, Clown Boy can and his moron fans will make it reality.

Lol, there’s no need to refute it the guy is just promoting himself, it’s ridiculous to actually analyze

Conor getting 80M per fight.

Fights 3 times this year and that is at least 240M from the UFC alone.

Let’s see if Forbes agrees with that later this year.

Lol what a typical leftist "fact check"

Step 1: misrepresent the original claim
Step 2: fact check your own misrepresentation rather than their claim
Step 3: Leave out exculpatory/counter evidence
Step 3: Profit

Conor never said it was the UFC paying him that. He gets a purse, PPV points, and Reebok from them, but he has other business ventures all being impacted by this fight and obviously is counting them in his estimate of what the fight's going to pay out.

Disagree all you want on whether he can make $80M from this fight, but do so with the actual research one would need to actually do to counter it properly

So what are you arguing about? You’re essentially agreeing with me but simply offended by something as simple as my font.

Why don’t you cut back on your soy intake buddy, your estrogen is through the roof.

<DisgustingHHH>
I'm not used to agreeing with you.

And twice in one thread?????

Unprecedented!

Its possible conors full of shit.
Its also possible he made 80 million in some way or another from his last fight.
I wouldnt be surprised if uncle dana has some off the books funds to play with.
off the book fund like wat becuz I got intrigued :)

he might half of that with help from the sales of the ppv

Considering ESPN is only guaranteed to pay the UFC a min of 32.5M for the PPV portion of the event a 50M guarantee doesn’t seem likely.
Your numbers for their guarantee money are spot on my friend. They do get a portion of all buys over that 500k mark, but still, Conor is lying.

Why are we still posting about a SJW MMA site that employed a pedophile for years?

Back