Bloody Elbow cries about reality-Raoni Barcelos

He'll definitely be talked about moving forward. It has only been a few days since the fight. I think matchmakers give him a top 10 next. Honestly, I think he would be a great comeback for Dillashaw to prove he's capable of being a top guy without the EPO...

Shut your yapper shill.

SoggyBoldHare-max-1mb.gif

I watch literally every UFC fight that happens, and yet somehow I couldn't remember seeing this Prime Aldo clone at all.

He was fucking awesome though, like everywhere. Give him a top 5. I could see this dude wrecking Marlon, Assancuo, Cody, etc. Even Yan was having trouble with the hands of old Aldo at times. I think Prime Aldo clone beats him.

What’s this myth about BW being “stacked”. It’s a deep division but with Cejudo retired, outside of Yan I don’t think there’s any “elite” caliber fighters.

Barcelos definitely deserves more push from the UFC. He has potential to be a serious player at BW.

I watch literally every UFC fight that happens, and yet somehow I couldn't remember seeing this Prime Aldo clone at all.

He was fucking awesome though, like everywhere. Give him a top 5. I could see this dude wrecking Marlon, Assancuo, Cody, etc. Even Yan was having trouble with the hands of old Aldo at times. I think Prime Aldo clone beats him.

That’s because the UFC has buried him on undercards.

I think this was his first main card slot by default of some fights falling through.

What’s this myth about BW being “stacked”. It’s a deep division but with Cejudo retired, outside of Yan I don’t think there’s any “elite” caliber fighters.

Barcelos definitely deserves more push from the UFC. He has potential to be a serious player at BW.
Sterling, Sandhagen and Barcelos are all elite. Edgar, Munhoz and Dvalishvili too.

Hoooooold up there, buddy.

I agree with the first portion of your post, bht thus guy is absolutely not a prine Aldo clone. He is similar to Aldo bht even today's Aldo is better than Barcelos. Prime wec Aldo would have destroyed barcelos and taha in the same night. Easy.

I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye out for this guys fights but he is NOT a clone of prime Aldo and he's also old. Hopefully he'll have some competitive matches against the top 10 but let's not pretend he's a champ in waiting, based on his last fight anyway, j haven't seen anything else of his.

Hoooooold up there, buddy.

I agree with the first portion of your post, bht thus guy is absolutely not a prine Aldo clone. He is similar to Aldo bht even today's Aldo is better than Barcelos. Prime wec Aldo would have destroyed barcelos and taha in the same night. Easy.

I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye out for this guys fights but he is NOT a clone of prime Aldo and he's also old. Hopefully he'll have some competitive matches against the top 10 but let's not pretend he's a champ in waiting, based on his last fight anyway, j haven't seen anything else of his.
He has a similar fighting style to WEC Aldo and also moves in a similar way, but he’s not on prime Aldo’s level. With the right match up I could see him holding a title though.

He has a similar fighting style to WEC Aldo and also moves in a similar way, but he’s not on prime Aldo’s level. With the right match up I could see him holding a title though.

Id enjoy watching him try to get a title but I really doubt he would be successful. He's a 33 year old bantamweight. He's already on borrowed time

Id enjoy watching him try to get a title but I really doubt he would be successful. He's a 33 year old bantamweight. He's already on borrowed time
Yeah if I was a betting man I would say that he doesn’t get the title. It’s all going to depend on whether he is allowed to fight ranked fighters before he gets too old. I think he could match up well with Sterling though, and that guy could be champ soon. Barcelos is 33 but he hasn’t been fighting for too long and he hasn’t took big damage. His best could still be yet to come, but I think he really has to get to work in the next 2 years. BW isn’t for old guys.

Back