Bloodlust: Vicious Slasher Maycee "The Machete" Barber Wants to Cut Up Paige VanZant's Pretty Face

Is Barber gratuitously violent?

• Total voters
That's like the worst reason to give her a pass, lol. Little girls with cancer don't like losing their hair for that reason, hence why she said she'd do it to support the charity when she got to the UFC.
It was intentional lol

I'd actually watch that fight. Barber's size and power vs. PVZ's grappling. I'd probably root for Paige since I tend to go for the smaller guy.

She got dropped by JJ Aldrich ffs. She’s not gonna be the champ of anything.
To be fair she is 20 years old and finished a girl who was 7-2. Plus she carries some body fat. If Barber can get more disciplined and and train with the right people. She has a chance at a title eventually. Honestly I think she needs a real 3 round war that she either has to dig deep or picks up a loss. She could get 8 years of experience and just start entering her physical prime. Really I’d only hope she doesn’t take too much damage in her career. Takes some balls to be a 20 yr old girl fighting in a cage with hundreds of thousands of people watching.

To be fair she is 20 years old and finished a girl who was 7-2. Plus she carries some body fat. If Barber can get more disciplined and and train with the right people. She has a chance at a title eventually. Honestly I think she needs a real 3 round war that she either has to dig deep or picks up a loss. She could get 8 years of experience and just start entering her physical prime. Really I’d only hope she doesn’t take too much damage in her career. Takes some balls to be a 20 yr old girl fighting in a cage with hundreds of thousands of people watching.
True, the gal has spunk

Yet another fighter at 125 calling out PVZ. Take a number and get in line.

I can’t wait till that Maycee train gets derailed

This is the chick that was scamming people into thinking she was a BJJ blackbelt and then when called on it went into this long preachy explanation that no one bought. Fuck this girl. Never thought I'd say this but war PVZ in the battle of the most unlikeable person in WMMA.

I actually think Pvz wins that fight

I don't. Barber isn't great, but she seems to have surprising power for a woman in her division. PVZ is a grinder, and a sloppy one, and I think Maycee would land cleanly on her sooner or later.

35cipgi.gif

What’s that giant silver thing he’s looking into?

I don't. Barber isn't great, but she seems to have surprising power for a woman in her division. PVZ is a grinder, and a sloppy one, and I think Maycee would land cleanly on her sooner or later.

Power? She couldn’t even drop jj Aldrich. Barber has good gnp but that’s about it.

Power? She couldn’t even drop jj Aldrich. Barber has good gnp but that’s about it.
She made Aldritch turn around and quit with a few good punches. I don't think Barber is the next big thing or anything like that, but I think she has the power to beat PVZ.

Back